Chapter eight: "not even gay"

I woke up with a massive hangover, I smiled as the memories from last night flooded in.

Today was finally Friday (don't calculate that😂), and I was looking forward to the weekend.

I got ready and got dressed, I decided to wear a camouflage shorts and a black crop top.

I put on some black slides and let my hair door. Then I packed a bag with clothes for the party.

Then I went downstairs and made something to eat. I made two ham sandwiches, with eggs and cheese.

I also made some black coffee, that's when Harmony came down.

She was holding her head and was in a black pencil skirt and a light blue dress shirt top. She caught her at the back of her head and was wearing black flats.

I laughed at her tired state knowing damn well I looked the same.

She sat down and I looked at her, "what happened last night," she asked.

I raised my brows, "so it wasn't a dream."

"Dream huh?" She smiled and looked at me too.

"Your really sexy today in that short skirt," I pushed her plate and towards her.

"Thank you so much," she began to eat immediately.

"Your not good with hangovers are you?"

I gave her two pain killers and a glass of water.

"No, I'm a raging alcoholic." She took them and I sat to eat my food.

When we were finished she washed up to the plates and I went behind her.

"Ring a bell?" She smirks and I let loose of her hips, "your so sexy," she rolled her eyes and pushed me away.

"Let's go to school," I hurriedly took my pills and we got in the car.

"Harmony?" I said as we drove to school.

"Whats up?" She questioned back.

"What do you wanna do about our situation?"

"We don't have a situation why don't you just forget it, it's not a problem and it's never happening again."

It got extremely quiet, and I felt like shit in the moment, "well ok then that's hurtful."

I held my head down and left the car as soon as it parked.

"Darien we'll talk at my house,"

I looked at her momentarily then walked off. Then I entered the school and walked the halls

I saw Lia who pulled me in a kissed me, "you taste like coffee," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Come on," she lead me to an empty class and began to kiss me.

"Lia, n-not a school," she began sucking on my neck and chest.

"Lia!" She stopped and smiled at me, "ok not now," she kissed my lips again.

She left the classroom and I laughed to myself, "my girl is crazy,"

"She sure is," I jumped up when I saw Harmony at the class door.

"Get off my desk," I got down and blushed deeply. "I wasn't trying to-"

"Just go to class I don't wanna hear you right now," I walked out and went to my class.

Human psychology, the best subject in my opinion.

I went inside and took my seat next to Lee and Henry.

"Guys don't tell....but I kissed the teacher,"

"Holy shit, Darien!" Henry pinched Lee for his loudness. "I knew it," Henry squeaked quietly.

I laughed, "guys I have a girlfriend and this teacher isn't even gay, nor does she want us to have a thing."

"What so you expect Darien your a minor and a student at the school, you want her to risk her job," Henry asked.

"We got drunk last night and almost.."

"Woah," Lee widened his eyes and I blushed deep.

"So is she like submissive or the Dom," Lee questioned.

"Boy, she is Dom like choke me Zaddi type a Dom." I almost moaned at the thought.

"I fucking knew it," Henry laughed, the teacher shushed us and we turned to learn the lesson.

The rest of the day was hard especially since I had one class with Harmony. She ignored me but that was ok I'd win her back somehow.

I met up with Lia at the end of the day and she drove us to her house where we'd spend some time and then change.

"Darien where the hell are you?" I picked up my phone to hear Harmony.

"You want nothing to do with me so leave me alone," I hung up the phone and turned it off.

"Come here," Lia grabbed me from behind and I turned around.

"Were gonna really enjoy tonight, you brought anything with you,"

"I've got tons of marijuana in my bag," I laughed and she pinched my side.

"Here," she brought a pill to my lip, Molly. I opened my mouth and took it, then she took one too.

"Tonight is gonna be good," she laughed and grabbed my ass.

I went into her kitchen and took a cupcake out of the fridge. Lia grabbed me and tried to bite it.

"Babe! Get your own!" She holds my hand and bites into my cupcake.

I pushed the rest onto her face and she groans. "Come on!"

"It looks good on you," she pushed me against the counter and I groan.

"You like this?" I smile and put my hand around her neck. She widens her eyes and laugh.

Then she puts her hand around my neck and squeezed a little, "I love you so much baby girl,"

"I love you too," I took down my hands and she pins them to the counter.

"Let's go watch some Netflix and then go to the party,"

"Only if you eat me out," she laughed hysterically and pulled me to her room.

We sat on the bed and she had me between her legs. She kissed the top of my head and put on a show for us to watch.

"Were gonna pop another molly before the party to keep us up ok," I laughed and rubbed down her legs

"Sure.."

Guys I had to restart the book because the chapter were all jumbled but I fixed it.
Please vote and I love you all, keep safe with the virus, my country (Jamaica) is gonna be locking down and in scared asf. We only have 200+cases tho

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love y'all❤