Chapter sventeen: "Birthday bitch"

"Happy Birthday!" I jump up gasping, Harmony is on top of me.

"Fuck!" I look at her and she straddles me and look at her breast. She's only wearing a bra and thong.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." I blush and look at her.

"Your crazy you know that?" She smiles and kisses me on the lips. I hold her closer so she can't let go yet.

We break for air and she smiles brightly at me, "it's your birthday."

"Really?...so do I get my gift now or..," she hits me and I put my hands on her waist. Even though I'm usually made to feel like a bottom, she makes me feel both dominant and submissive.

"No. You have school and I believe you have my class today," she laughs, "your suppose to apologize to Ms. Wythe." I look her up and down.

"Do I have to?" She gives me another kiss and gets off me.

"Get up and get ready, we have to leave in thirty minutes." I leave and walk to the shower.

Its been a week and I've fallen more in love with this woman. Harmony is absolutely adorable, she's kind and never leaves me.

I sleep in her bed, which might seem weird but she holds me so close. If I'm being honest I don't ever want her to let me go.

Her kisses are sweet and loving, but since that's all she does I'm always horny.

"You done yet!" She comes into the room while I'm naked. I see her smirk so wide as she looks at me.

"Can I get some privacy?" She laughs.

"What, can I watch the show beautiful?" I walk up to her.

"First off thanks for the compliment," my body touches hers, "second I'm not a show," I go to walk away and she pulls me back.

She leaves the room laughing, sometimes I swear she's goofy as fuck.

I finish getting ready and go out to the car, since she's already waiting. I get in and we head to school.

In case your wondering I'm wearing a navy blur polo shirt tucked into a pair of white short shorts and navy blue Jordan's.

"Hmph,"

"What is it?" Harmony asks.

"My shit show parents haven't called all morning, ugh." I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you call them?" I look at her like she's crazy.

"It's my birthday Harmony, not theirs." She scoffs and slaps me on my thigh.

"Ow," I whine, "that hurts Harmony," I pinch her arm and she winces.

"Darien! I'm driving," she laughs.

We pull up into the school parking lot and get out of the car, "I'll see you later," I enter the school.

I barely walk two feet inside bet re someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a class.

"SURPRIZE!!!" I think my eardrums exploded and I am bombarded with hugs.

The class is decorated all around all my friends and Lia's friends are there.

I smile, Lia is standing next to what looks like a wedding cake decorated in chocolate chip cookies.

"You assholes," I laugh and yes I'm crying, just a little bit.

Lia hugs me, "happy birthday babe."

"How did you?" I look around at the class. It literally has blue and white balloons all over.

"Your teacher friend told us we could use her class...and I wanted to make you feel good today." I hug her to hide my pale face.

I see Harmony at the door, she smiles at me, she has a gift bag in her hand like everyone else.

"Sneaky bitch" I mouth

"Language," she mouths back, I let go of Lia and go to my friends.

"Guys!" I smile so wide and so do they.

"Come on Darien you know we had to, we love your ass." Henry puts him arm over my shoulder.

Molly opens a jewelry box, it has two necklaces, both halves of a gold heart. I tear up a bit, she gives me one and we put them on.

"Forever?"

"Forever." I need to tell her what's going on, top priority. Right after I break up with Lia? I don't know.

"Happy birthday baby girl." I laugh and turn to see Tess.

"Finally got it right?" She laughs.

"Seems so." She hands me a black gift bag.

"Seems like you like this color." I open the bag and pull out a box with Rolex on it.

I open it and see a black Rolex, "you like it?" My mouth gapes.

"You shouldn't have, thank you," I hug her and smile. I hear Lee laugh and hands me his gift bag.

I open it and its another rolex, "this one is blue."

"No." They all laugh, "thanks baby boy!" I hug him.

"does anyone else have a Rolex to give me?" I ask and Rosie snorts.

"Maybe."

"Guys I love y'all so much." I wanna cry all over again.

"Bae, we have about half hour till class, wanna cut the cake." My eyes go wide and she laughs.

"Yes!" I run over to where the cake is, "if its not chocolate I'm not fúcking with it."

"Only one way to find out," she hands me a knife.

"How did you get-"

"Just cut it," ic cut into the cake and not only is it chocolate but it has M&M's inside.

I share a plate for Harmony first, I hand it to her and she smiles. Since no one can see me I bite my lip seductively.

"Enjoy, Ms. Evans, thanks for allowing us to use your classroom."

I go back to Lia, "your all for others aren't you?"

"More than you will know," she feeds me a slice of cake which causes everyone to "aw".

"Everyone come get a slice," I start sharing for everyone. When were finished they head out while Lia and I clean up.

She touches my arm and I look at her, "your so beautiful."

"Telling me this while were both on our knees." She laughs.

She takes out a box, "I love you so much but since I don't want to scare you away by proposing, I'm giving you this promise ring-"

"Stop, Lia I can't do this."

"What?" She says sadly.

"Lia I can't take this ring because I can't be with you any-"

"Its the teacher isn't it?"