-3-

~2nd person~

     You wake up to an alarm; and you don't remember setting one. Your eyes still closed you grab at the bed side table to find your phone. After seeing the time you turn and glare at Lilly, partly in cosplay. She had on a light blue dress, it had butterflies around the neckline, it went on to hug her waist and then poof out. She didn't have the wig on but you knew who it was, Cinderella, and it was really good too. You sit up, stretch and yawn.

"Hey, cinderella, why are we up this early?" You ask, groggily, standing up. You walk to the bathroom and begin your morning routine. She follows you to the bathroom,explaining

"I needed to get ready for the con but I got up early, 'cause I couldn't sleep, and forgot to turn off the alarm." She says and pulls out her eyeshadow pallets. You turn to face her,

"6:30? Really? This is an ungodly hour Lilly..." You say, still not having shaken all the sleep off you. You leave the bathroom to change, deciding on your Virgil Sanders t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. After brushing your hair, putting on some makeup yourself; you were ready. But She still didn't have her wig on."Lilly, come on! I want to check out the con!" You say leaning on the bathroom door frame.

"Calm down, I only have to put on my wig.Can you style it for me?" She responds with Puppy dog eyes;You sigh and walk over.After a few hairstyles, looked up on pintrest, you decide on two french braids that turns into a ponytail in the back. Finally, She was ready, and you can go to the con. Getting your bag and phone, you walk behind her out the door. You lock it and head to the con. After getting to the con, You realize how big it is. It will take a while to see everything...

*Time skip*

      You shouldn't be allowed into the vender's hall again... It's not your fault they have so many good hoodies and t-shirts! But you rationed it one a day so you can save your wallet. The hoodie you got was a Nekoma hoodie from Haikyuu.

(It looks like this, if you don't watch Haikyuu or prefer a different team you can change it to something else!)

    It was about 11:00, you estimated that you could get lunch and be back in the vender's hall by 1:00.

"Sis, lets get food!" You told her, as she was taking off her heels."Why are you taking off your heels?" you asked puzzled.

"You want to try wearing these heels all day?" She replied with a glare, walking over to you.

"Also there is someone I am meeting at one." You state walking out of the con. With that her eyes lit up, you knew this look. "And you will be on your best behavior; got it?" You say giving her a look. She nodded and saluted but kept that gleam in her eyes. After that you got food, and put on your hoodie. You couldn't contain your excitment, this con was already going so well.

"so who is this person we are meeting?" Lilly asks, wiggling her eyebrows as you get up from the table.

"She is a friend I met at the airport yesterday." Answering as you walk out the door, she follows you out."Also you might need to put your heels back on."

"Nooooo" She whines and walks infront of you to the con entrance."They hurt!" After we get into the con a person asked Lilly for a photo shot. She agreed and they started. It was about 1:15 so you decided to go on a head to meet Liz.

"Hey,Lill, I'm going on ahead to the vender's hall." You say, waving and walking away from her.

"Okay! Text me where you are when you meet her." She yells after you, not looking away from the camera. From what you could tell was she was a natural. Sadly she had to put her shoes back on for it; She was not happy about that though. While deep in thought you were not looking where you were going. Just then you bumped into something. It was not a wall, there were not walls and it was warm so that must mean... oh no...
You opened your eyes and started to apologize to the person infront of you not looking them in the eye.

"Oh my Gosh! I am sooo sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." You trailed off as you looked up at crimson eyes, they were contacts but they were pretty. Just from the face of the person you could tell they were cosplaying Bakugou. And the spiky hair was a give for King explosion murder. And the suit! It was the winter version, and made excellently. Not to meantion the height was perfect for Him! After realizing you were caught in thought, you heard them chuckle and reply.

"It's okay, we were heading for the same door."They said with a smile. From their voice you could tell they were female. HOW?!? How can you bend gender? I didn't think that was posible but aparently so. You felt a blush creep up your neck.

"I'm still sorry but thank you" You said trying not to stare, you felt like melting on to the floor. 'Lord help me' you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! sorry for the cliff hanger, also I have some questions for you guys!

So how long do you want this story to be? I have some ideas on how I want it to go but I also want to hear your guys Ideas.
Also did you like the music at the begining? (you should really check out the creater, Annapantsu, her voice is AMAZING) If you do I can put more music there! Also this story is at #5 in cosplay! Thank you guys for the support!

- The (Awkward) Author