-6-

(A/N, ^ Ow, anyway on with the story!)

~2 Person~

    You regained consciousness, but being the night owl you were, you didn't open your eyes. It was warm too, you must have made a fort of blankets and pillows. 'Sleep deprived you was an idiot.' you thought as you giggled to yourself.

"So, can you explain why Akrcos is in your bed?" You heard a familiar voice question; this confused you. 

"What are you talking about?" You asked as you snuggled into what you thought was a bunch of blankets and pillows. Then you realized, the blankets and pillows were breathing? Your eyes shot open,"no no no no" you whispered to yourself looking up at Amanda's sleeping face. "Shit!" you said accidentally falling off the bed and then stand up. You walked to the end of the bed, and started freaking out. 'What happened' 'why is she here' 'Well she was warm-' 'Not now' 

   Then you heard an alarm, if you falling out of bed didn't wake Her up then that will. She started moving, we both stopped freaking out. Then she sat up, yawned and stretched.

"'Morning..." She said sleepily, 'Her voice is nice''stop it' Once You stopped arguing with yourself , you answered.

"Morning." You said with an awkward laugh.

"I'm going to get in cosplay," Lilly said breaking the silence, and turned and left. You turned back to Amanda, she was standing up. She ran her hand through her hair.'aaaaahhhhhh-' Anyway, I tried my best to make small talk to make this situation less awkward.

"How did you sleep? I don't really know why you slept in my bed but ummm.... Yeah." You asked avoiding Her gaze. 

"Pretty well, you are very warm, about how I was sleeping in your bed. You tried to lay down and pulled me with you, latched on to me and passed out. I didn't want to wake you so I just slept here." Amanda answered, walking toward the door. You walked with her. 'Sleep deprived you really was an idiot'

"I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't mess up your schedule." You said frantically, hoping you didn't cause trouble.

"Oh no, it's fine, this is not how I thought this con would go but I'm not complaining." She said, arriving at the door. "Bye (Y/N), Bye Lilly!" 

"Bye!" Lilly yelled back from the bathroom. 

"Bye Amanda, see you later." You said as she shut the door, but you could swear you saw a light blush on her cheeks. "Shut up!" You said putting your head on the door, banging it a couple times for good measure.

"I didn't say anything!" Lilly said, poking her head out of the bathroom.

"You were going too." You replied and got ready. You choose Your Red Riot hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans. You put on light make-up and waited for Lilly.

    Lilly came out of the bathroom, she looked like a female Newt Scamander. She had the bag and everything. You walked out of the room and locked it. Then you both met up with everyone; Kion and Uptown were doing a panel so it was just Liz, Nikki, Rachel and Amanda. Everyone was in full Harry Potter cosplay, and it matched Lilly which you thought was adorable. It was a little awkward around Amanda at first but that quickly went away. It was hard to geek out about seeing them in Harry Potter, but it was really fun.

~Amanda's POV~

  (after leaving the room)

 I put my hands over my face, that was so awkward! 'you are very warm?' What was that?! I mean she was warm, it felt nice. I could feel the blush cover my cheeks; how am I going to explain. What if she was weirded out! I need to get to the room so I can get ready. Finally after the short walk, I opened the door to the room then closed it.

"Soooo..." I heard Liz say, I turned around, knowing I was about to be interagated. She was leaning against one of the walls leading to the main part of the room, her arms crossed.

"Hi Liz," I said with a wave trying to find a way to avoid her. "How are you?" I tried to change the subject. Which failed.

"Good, how is (Y/N)?" She asked looking at me with a smirk.I groaned inwardly and answered,

" First I said it was nothing like that, and good." I said walking passed her to grab the things I needed. 

"How awkward?" She asked once I got into the bathroom, her just finishing up.

"Very." I answered, "Hopefully it will stop being awkward soon."

   After I got ready we left and met up with everyone. It was a little awkward with (Y/N) but after  a couple hours we moved past it. We were nominated to get coffee by Liz, as we left she smirked at me. We walked to the nearest Starbucks, ordered and waited for the drinks. 

"So why did you come to Katsucon?" I asked, making conversation while we waited. She turned to me and replied,

"Well, it was Lilly's 16th birthday and our Parents bought her passes. They had me go with her since I'm also a fan of anime. This is her first con, I have been to a couple small cons but none of them this big. But you probably have been to a lot of cons." 

"I'm glad I got to meet you, this was fun; Maybe you can come to more con with us. And you can do cosplays as well?" I said as they called our names, signaling the drinks are ready. We get them and walk out the building.

"Hmm maybe, but it seems hard..." (Y/N) said, getting a far away look in her eyes, we walked down the sidewalk to the front doors of the building. 

"Well, lets start with a Tik tok account, You probably should start small." I suggest to her opening the door for her.

"Umm, I never agreed, and I do know how to work it." She said looking back at me with a cheshire cat grin on her face. I smirked back,

"Well how do you plan on cosplaying like me?" I said closing the door behind us.

"Maybe you could help me?" (Y/N) responded, returning my smirk with one of her own. 

"Maybe." I shot back, just then we heard a cough from behind us.

"Can you stop flirting and give us the coffee!" Lilly yelled at us, realizing they saw most of that. We both of us started blushing like crazy. We gave them the coffee and got our own. After awhile  We all split up for the night. Tomorrow is the last day here, it has been an interesting con. I wonder how my life will change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! That was a lot; to be honest I want to get to a plot point but I need to slow it down,hehe. And we are at 450 reads! Anyway see you in the next chapter.- The (Awkward) Author