-5-

~2 Person~

   It was about 10 when you went back to the room; Lilly ran and jumped on the bed. Sighing, loudly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whined, still face planted on the bed.

"I'm sorry, that I don't keep up with famous cosplayers!" I yelled at her. Laying on my bed, I pulled out my phone. 'So weird' you thought to yourself After a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram, you heard a ding.There was a text from Amanda,

Amanda-Hey, we are going to stream, do you want to come over to Nikki's room?

You glanced over at Lilly, she was asleep, with contacts and wig on. She is sleeping so she's fine.

Ok! What room number?-

Amanda-103

Thanks!-

        You sat up, you got into your pajamas, grabbed a blanket, and you set off to find Nikki's room. You forgot shoes but its okay, you would be back.Going out the door, you felt the rush of cold air on your face. walking down the hall way, and into the elevator; you wondered what you got your self into...

"100, 102, 103!" You  whispered to yourself while walking. Knocking on the door you started getting nervous, what you were under dressed? Or do something wrong. Then Rachel opened the door with a smile. 

"Hey, (Y/N), come in!" She said, You walked into the hotel room; it about the same as yours but a little bigger. You could see some cosplays still in their bags. On the bed closest to the window Uptown and Kion were sitting together in the middle. Amanda and Liz were on the end of it; And Rachel sat next to Nikki in the back.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Liz greeted you. Kion waved and snuggled back up to Uptown.'So cute' you thought.

"Hey!" Nikki said, They were in casual clothes, so I wasn't the only one!

"Hey, (Y/N)" Amanda greeted; you sat next to Amanda, infront of Kion. "Are you okay being on live?" she asked setting up the live stream.

"Yeah, I haven't been on one but as long as I'm with friends." You said, repostioning yourself, so you had one leg on the bed and one dangling off. Then the live started, everyone said hi to the camera. You were a little shy so you kept quiet. Liz was talking about the con and what we did; Uptown, Rachel and Nikki were giving comentary. Amanda was in a poking war with Kion, soon you got involed. Amanda won sadly, but Kion kicked her a few times. You then looked at the comments, there were so many people! A lot of them were asking who you were.

'who is next to Amanda?'

'What is the person next to Amanda's name?'

They also read the comments. You waved to the camera; and looked at Liz for support.

"This is (Y/N), She is our new friend," She said, looking back at you.

"Hi, like she said I'm new." You said timidy, feeling a blush consume your face. You hid behind Amanda, you were glad she was tall.

"It's ok (Y/N)" Nikki said to you.

"Yeah! Don't hide from the world!" Uptown said poking you in the back, only causing you to put your hands over your face.Then Amanda moved trying to get you out of you hiding place. You weren't budging.

"Come on,(Y/N)!" Amanda says to you while laughing, she layed back on you. Her head was on your lap, you started internally screaming.
Everyone was laughing at you guys and the comments.

'Leave her alone Amanda lol'

'aww,she is so cute'

"Your lucky you are warm, Amanda." You said uncovering your face.

"So I'm just a heat sourse for you?" She said looking up at you.

"Yep" You said looking down at her.

"(Y/N)",she gasped,"I thought we had something special!" putting a hand to her heart.

"Oh, calm down, drama queen." you replied, smiling and looking back at the chat.

-Time skip-

After an hour you came out of your shell. You were cuddled up to Amanda, who had an arm around you.

"I need to sleep..." You mumbled to Amanda who chuckled and agreed.

"Well we need to sleep or con will be hell tomorrow, Goodbye all!" Uptown said, everyone said goodnight and ended the stream. You got up and almost fell over, but kept walking to the door. "Do you need help? I have a sleepy Kion but Amanda can you help (Y/N)?" Amanda walked over to you.

"I'm okay... don't worry..." You said, not wanting to bother any one.

"It's okay, (Y/N), and you almost fell over." She replyed to you, grabing a hold of your arm. You made your way to the elevator with her help.
"Hey, what is your room number?"

"207" You mumbled hanging on to Amanda. After getting out of the elevator you came to your door. You opened the door and stumbled in. Amanda helped you to your bed. You floped down, but you forgot to let go of Amanda. You both fell on the bed, Amanda's eyes widened at the turn of events. Then you cuddled up to her, basking in her warmth, and passed out.

~Amanda's POV~

How am I going to get out of this situation... I thought looking at (Y/N). She looked so peaceful I can't wake her up. So I guess I'm sleeping here tonight. I need to text Liz, and tell her.

                                                                                                                           Hey, I'm sleeping here tonight-

Liz- Ok (;

It's nothing like that, she fell asleep on me!-

Liz- calm down lol

  I turned off my phone and set it down. Well, I might as well make the best out of this situation. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close. Then I shut my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! thanks for reading, and this story is almost at 300 reads! And what should the next cosplays be? See you next time!- The (Awkward) Author