-7-

~2 Person~

         You opened your eyes and rolled over. Today was the last day here, a large part of you was sad. Sure you had your new friends' numbers but you couldn't see them in person.But you put that out of your head, you needed to make the most of your time. Grabbing your phone,you sat up, needing to get all your stuff together. You searched your clothes, looking for what to wear.  Finally you settled on a Panic! at the disco hoodie and skinny jeans. Lilly was almost ready when you went into the bathroom to do some light make-up. She was doing a Kirishima cosplay, hich made you very happy Kirishima was one of your favorite characters in My hero academia. (If not then change it!) She had to gather her stuff that had been  scattered around the room. You were leaving after the con so it would be easier to gather all your guys stuff now. After gathering all of your stuff you set it on Lilly's bed so you could just grab it. 

"Come on Sis!" You yelled at her, " We need to get to the con!" 

"Okay, lets go!" She replied, and we walked out the door. Then we met up with everyone, Nikki and Rachel were in Deku and Todoroki, Liz and Amanda were in Denki and shinso, and Uptown and Kion were Hades and Persephone from Lore Olympus. (I know I did two days in Bnha, but I do what I want hehe :)) You went up to Uptown and Kion after saying hi to the others. 

"Your guys cosplay of them is so good!" You said, excitedly. 

"Thanks (Y/N), It took a while on the body paint but It was worth it." Kion said, you guys walking back to the others. We walked around for a while until I saw it, the last hoodie you would buy at the con, It was a Sally hoodie from the Nightmare before Christmas. You ran up to the both, you never did but it felt right, Amanda followed you with a look of amusement. 

"What is it (Y/N)?" She asked with a chuckle.

"This hoodie," You said holding up the hoodie, displaying it to her,"It is perfect."You gave the money to the vender and thanked them. 

"Oh is that from the Nightmare before Christmas? I have never seen it but I have heard good things." Amanda replied, You gasped, never have you heard such blasphemy in your life. In your family it was a tradition to watch it between Halloween and Christmas.

"What?!" You exclaimed, you grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the others,"Amanda has never seen the Nightmare before Christmas!"

"Really?""What?" Rachel and Lilly said to you guys."I haven't seen it either" Liz said with surprise.

"When you have the access to the movie and time, you need to watch it!" You said, putting up a finger as menacingly as you could be. Amanda put her hands up in defeat with a laugh.

"Okay,okay!" She said turning to Liz who nodded with a smile at you. After that the con day went fast, sadly. Later you said your goodbyes to everyone, and promised to talk later. You went and got your bags from the room; You locked the door. 

"I really miss this con" Lilly said to me while walking to the front desk with the keys. The man at the desk looked so tired; I can't blame him, having to deal with people all day long. She gave him the keys and he checked us out. We thanked him and call a Uber. The car stopped and we got in. You made conversation with the driver, they were nice.

"Okay, lets go home,"You said to her and got out of your side of the car."Thank you for the ride!"Lilly followed you into the airport. Finally after an hour your plane was called and you boarded the plane.

~Time skip~

     After getting your bags, you guys loaded them into the car and got in. When in the car you blasted music, much to your sister dislike. She always complained about the music you listened to. Your car your rules. It was late so you just dropped Lilly off and drove home. 

     You got your stuff and lugged  it up to your apartment; You were greeted by Cedar rubbing against your leg."Hi cedar, mama is tired.And your food is good." You put your bags on the couch and passed out on your bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! thanks for reading, no matter how you came here lol. Anyway! I will try to upload when I can!-The (Awkward) Author