-14-

~Time skip of 4 years~

 The light stings your eyes, you roll over to a empty bed. This scares you, where is Amanda, was it a dream? You start to search the apartment, she wasn't in the living room. Every where you looked you couldn't find her. Lastly you check the guest room. Lilly is sleeping in the bed, she opens her eyes and stares at you.

"What's up, Sis?" She asks rubbing her eyes and rolling over.

"Where is Amanda?" You ask frantically, your heart was beating out of your chest.

"Who's Amanda?" She says looking confused, your heart drops.

"My girlfriend, cosplays; her cosplay name is Akrcos?" You say hoping this was a joke and Amanda would hug you from behind like she always does.

"You met Akrcos?! And your dating, why didn't you tell me?!" This confirmed your worse fear; it was a dream. But it felt so life like, the tears welled up in your eyes, you ran out and locked your self in your room. Lilly tried to come in and comfort you but you told her to go away. You couldn't except it, that she was gone.  

 After a couple hours you heard a knock at your door. Your eyes were all puffy and red, tissues were scatter around on the bed.

"Hello?" They said knocking again," Ma'm I have a flower delivery for you."

Confused, you walked over to the door. "I didn't order flowers-" you said as you opened the door. You saw Amanda with a huge bouquet of your favorite flowers and your favorite candy. The tears came to your eyes, you clung and sobbed on Amanda. "Don't do that ever again! I thought it was a dream." You said between sobs, She put the flowers and candy down and hugged you. You stayed like that for a couple minutes before you kissed her. 

"I'm sorry Love, I didn't know, forgive me and your sister. It was my idea." She said cupping your face in her hands. 

"It is okay, just don't do it again." you said to her. "The flowers are beautiful. And these are my favorite. What is the occasion, our anniversary is a month from now and Lilly's  21st birthday."

"Well I was going to wait to do this but since I hurt you I should explain myself." She said. Slowly she got on one knee. "(Y/N), will you make me the happiest person on this planet, and spend forever with me as my wife?" It took a second to process.

"Yes!" You said hugging her with a smile on your face. 

It turns out that Amanda went to go see her parents and ask to marry you when she was gone. Since then You got married on the beach in Florida and honeymooned in Greece. You had many more adventures, being pregnant was one of them. You now have twins, one boy and one girl. Every thing just seemed to fall in place. 

Slowly you sat up, your twins were in between you and Amanda. They were sleeping so peacefully, Luca hugged onto Amanda's right side and Winter hugged onto the other side. You quietly got up and took a couple pictures of your family. After you made yourself coffee and looked out of your living room window, sighing happily. Then you felt Amanda hug you from behind and nuzzle into your neck.

"You know I never asked, why do you like wind chimes so much?" She asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"They were always a comfort to me, my parents always had them, my grandmother, and we have some on our balcony here. They cause a rush of euphoria to flow through me, because of all the memories they hold for me" You respond before sipping your coffee. She hummed in response. You were at peace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! this is the last chapter of this story; thanks for reading. I will miss this story.  I don't know when the Shinso x reader will be out because I am currently sick. I find it funny I got sick during the pandemic. (Don't worry it is nothing serious!) Any way See you hopefully soon!