-11-

~2nd Person~

 It was the perfect night; You and Amanda held hands while walking.  You went to a nice little cafe and talked for a few hours;it was lit up with fairylights and you could see the flower boxes and the nearby park. The night was beautiful the moon highlighted the Amanda's face in a way that made her look other worldly.

 After that you took a walk through the square looking at the small, closed shops. And talked about the ones you would like to visit someday. You stopped at the middle of  the large fountain; it was lit up and added to the atmosphere of the night. Amanda walked a head of you after you stopped. You pulled her back, put your arms around her neck. And leaned in, put your head on her chest feeling her heart. You both swayed for a while; got an awkward glance from some people but you didn't care.

  You both lost track of time; it was about 12:30 when you guys got to the house. Amanda opened the front door for you, you walked inside. She held your hand and lead you to your door. 

"You don't have to walk me all the way to my door, Amanda!" You said with a giggle and a hint of blush. 

"I know,  but it felt like the right thing to do." She said with a chuckle, then she push your hair behind your ear, looked you in the eyes and kissed you after the shock you melted into the kiss. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." Her voice in a whisper a breath from your face, walked away and left you a blushing mess. 

  After a few minutes you open the door to Nikki, Kion and Rachel sitting on your bed. "How long?" You asked 

"36 minutes" Kion said, with a grin. "36?!" You whisper yelled at them. 

"Sooo....." Nikki said wiggling her eyebrows." You look quite flustered."

"We didn't do anything like that! And it was amazing", you fell back on your bed next to them." It was the est I have been on in a while."

"Ooo, story?" Nikki said; this made you tense up, you didn't want to think about him. You averted your eyes, they noticed. 

"You don't have to tell us, so what happened on your date?"  Rachel changed the subject.

"Thanks, We went to a cafe and walked through the square." You responded with a smile the awkwardness melting away.  Nikki awwed at you.

"We told stories; mostly ones from our childhoods. I got her to dance with me in front of the big fountain in the square."  They asked more questions. And teased you about it; which you didn't find very funny. 

Finally You went to bed around one after they interrogated you for half an hour.Over all it was a amazing night. Soon You surrendered to sleep.  

~Amanda's Pov~

  It was an amazing night; I walked her to the door. 'Be cool, be cool. She looks so cute, can I kiss her? Is that something people do on the first date. Well we have made out a bit before, but we were drunk.' My thoughts were interrupted. 

"You don't have to walk me all the way to my door!" She said with a hint of blush dusting her cheeks and ears. 

"I know, but it felt like the right thing to do." I responded and pushed her hair away from her beautiful face. I looked into her eyes and locked our lips; after a couple seconds she kisses back. "Good night (Y/N)..." I whispered to her and walked back to my room trying to hide how red my face was. 

    I opened the door and walked inside to see Uptown and Liz sitting on my bed. "Can it wait until the morning?" I asked, not amused and eyes narrowed. Liz shook her head no. I sighed and sat down, "Fine." and caved. I have been in relationships before but it was like magic; I told them everything while gushing about (Y/N).

 "You have it bad man..." Uptown said after I finished. 

"Like you don't!" Liz exclaimed, causing us to burst out laughing. 

"Yeah, when's the wedding?" I teased while wiggling my eyebrows.

"I could ask you the same question, lover girl." Uptown shot back crossing their arms.

"Lover girl... I like that." I said, "now let me sleep." 

"Fine, weirdo." Liz said and they walked out.

"Finally sleep..."I whisper to myself; smiling into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi...... sorry, but I'm trying to make it up by making the next chapter more spicy. So,yeah. I have realized that I post at weird times lol. Please accept this dragon as a apology!

                                                                                              (Not my art!)

                                                                                              (Not my art!)

Anyway, See you in the next chapter. ~ The (Awkward) Author