-10-

~2nd person~

    The sunlight  hit your eyes like a hammer: you groaned and covered your eyes and snuggled into the blanket. 'Why?' was the only thing that came to your mind. You also had a skull splitting headache. Turning over on your side you hugged Amanda. Then the memories of last night came flooding back to you.

"Someone kill me..." You muttered, half from the pain the other from the memories. Amanda put her chin on your head and chuckled. 

"Morning." She said," I have medicine" Your eyes opened only to hiss at the light and sat up. She gave you the medicine and a glass of water. After a few minutes you were the first to address the elephant in the room. He was baby blue with a top hat and..oh right the  problem at hand. 

"Ummmm, sorry about last night..." You apologized while rubbing your neck and looked down, expecting rejection. Then she answer you in a soft voice,

"I...I like you too, but was too afraid to tell you. Will you go out with me, (Y/N)?"

And with that you wanted to melt into a pool on the floor out of happiness. "Yes! I mean, I would like that." You said with a nervous laugh.

"Pick you up at your door at 8?" She asked with a grin. "Yes." It was a sweet moment until everyone burst in. "Finally!" Nikki said, " Have to agree." Uptown agreed. "And we are going to plan it, there will be no objections!" Kion added excitedly. 

"Guys, I'm too hung over right now..."You muttered, and laid on Amanda's lap. She ran her fingers through your hair. 

"Fine, we will you two alone; come on guys." Rachel said grabbing Nikki. Kion and Uptown followed after saying goodbye. After the door shut you climbed onto Amanda's lap and nuzzled into the crook of her neck. She hugged you, it felt amazing. It had been a while since you did something like this with someone. You felt safe and warm. 

   Eventually your head felt better after an hour or so, Amanda stayed with you the whole time."Can we get food?" you mumbled out to her. "Sure,love." She replied. You got off of her and she got up. You took her hand and walked out of the room. When both of you walked out everyone was watching a movie. You couldn't tell which one it was though. Amanda lead you to the kitchen, you looked through the fridge and finally found something.  You heated it up, got coffee and sat down between Amanda's legs. Then you recognized the movie, it was The Chronicles of Narnia. 

   You spent the next couple of hours just hanging out with everyone and watching movies. That was until about seven. Kion grabbed your hands and pulled you up from the warmth. Nikki and Rachel followed giggling. Liz and Uptown dragged Amanda off in the opposite direction. They sat you down and you groaned because of the lack of Amanda's warmth. 

"No....."

"Come on, we need to get you ready for your date!" Kion said them and Rachel looking through your clothes. Nikki started putting makeup on you. Your friends were amazing but they were pushy. Finally they agreed on a outfit, Rachel pushed you into the bathroom and handed you the clothes.

 Finally they agreed on a outfit, Rachel pushed you into the bathroom and handed you the clothes

                                   (If you don't like the clothes then you can change them!)

   You put them on and walked out; they hyped you up. You laughed at them and let Kion do your hair. You wondered how Amanda was doing...

~Amanda's POV~

    Liz and Uptown dragged me to my room and started to get me ready for the date. I wasn't really surprised though, they were well.. them. They threw clothes at me and walked out of the room. 

I put the clothes on and walked out

I put the clothes on and walked out. We just waited on (Y/N). Liz also calmed me down my anxiety.

~2nd Person~

    "You are going to be fine, calm down!" Rachel said before pushing you out of the room and into Amanda. You both stared at each other  for a couple seconds and then moved back; you hold your hands behind your back and Amanda scratches her neck.

"Hi" "Hi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, thanks for waiting a bit! We are finally here. See you in the next chapter. - The (Awkward) Author