1

Click!

Click!

Click!

Several shots were taken, she looks down at her camera with a satisfied smile is shown on her face. She can't help but fall for him more when she sees the preview. Her heart melts when she saw a picture of him smile so brightly. She looks up to see him nowhere to be found, she gave up taking more since she's exhausted.

She left her hideout that is between a bushes and trees and walked herself to her place. A place where no one except her and her 2 friends know. She smiles at the thought of him, giggling silently. She looks around the street, still walking on her way there. Why is he so perfect?

As soon as she steps into her place, she turns on the switch, red light was shining throughout the whole room. She walks toward her computer and took her camera out, pulling out the SD card and plugged it before printing the pictures. His pictures.

When the pictures came out from the printer. She smiles before bringing it to her chest, hugging it tightly and hang it between the walls. Walls that is full of his, every detail of him. Even a date when she took it.

She backs a step after hanging the recent one, proud of her own gallery she creates.

A gallery full with him.

2014, where it all started.

She runs, so fast that she didn't even stop to take a rest. Her legs were begging for her to stop but her stubborn self doesn't want to as she finally saw the school logo.

When she finally arrives in front of the school gate, she stops for a while, catching her breath that she's been wasting the whole time when she ran.

She curses to herself for sleeping so late and forgot to set an alarm but she was grateful that her mother came in or not she'll wake up on the second day.

Stood in front of the large gate at her new school. She feels empty seeing it, as if this is nothing new. She moves schools many times due to her own self, why should she be excited? She's used to this but why now, she feels nervous and scared?

When she walked through the hallways full with students getting their things out from their locker, some having chats with their friends, some came alone. But when she walks in the middle of the way, she senses that all of their eyes on her. Whispers were heard, words about her. Words that came out in a bad way. Rumour. That's what they say. Words that came out from their mouth is just a rumour.

"is that heo hyurin? What is she doing here? Ruin our school reputation like she did in sopa?" one of them says.

"What did she do in sopa?" his friend asked.

"I heard she beat up some kid because he was prying? She eventually beat him up until he became paralyzed."

The friend gasped as he shudders in fear.

She scoffs silently at their comments, walking passes them which they immediately look away, scared. She thought she could change when she moved for the last and for good, she tried but it's only first day and people are getting on her nerves.

She lets it slide since she wants to change for her own sake.

Suddenly, a tap was touch on her shoulder which makes her flinch visibly before turning around to face whoever it was.

The sight in front of her was unreal. The person is. He is unreal as if he was made perfectly that there isn't a single mistake or flaws on him. She looks at him with sparkly eyes, maybe heart eyes too.