14

Next day after the incident

BREAKING NEWS !!

A high school student from School of Performing Arts has committed suicide yesterday, 2nd June 2012 approximately at 11:17am. Rumors has heard that she falls due someone pushed her from the rooftop but some had said she falls on her own.

Hyurin hugs her knees as tears were already stained on her cheeks. She screamed while cover both of her ears when she heard the news. The news spread like wildfires and she know she won't hide for too long because in the end, she will be caught.

But she was scared to reveal herself.

After yesterday, her homeroom teacher decided to give her a few days break since it was not easy for her to accept it despite how much he knows hyurin is actually the culprit, hyurin could only scoff lightly when she heard him said those.

If only he knows the truth. She thought while hugging her knees closer. She was in her room. Locking herself out from anybody even her own parents who doesn't seem to care.

She knows everyone will suspect her since she was the last person joohyun talks to. Now since everyone is searching for her, she hides but she wants to get out. Tell them everything but she knows no one would believe a murderer plead.

Because once a murderer, always a murderer.

She thinks about it already and she'll admit her crimes.

"hyurin, why are you here? I told you to take a bre-"

"I need to come clean, sir" she interrupts and the air at the teachers' staffroom was heavy and unbearable. They were lucky that all the teachers are now in class, scared that might some students or teachers eavesdropping their conversation, Mr. lee sighed.

"we'll go and talk about this later. Go home, I'll pick you up later," he informs and hyurin nodded while bid him a respectful goodbye before leaving the school. As she walks down the empty hallways, memories started flood on her mind.

But mostly, it was all joohyun. How she made her happy unknowingly it was all fake. She never felt so happy with someone, joohyun made her someone special and has help her breaking down her wall.

But now, it seems like the wall that used to come back and this time, bigger and darker. The voices in her mind grew louder as she knows she can't handle it anymore.

She quickly runs home and locks herself on her room.

Her eyes darted to her study table and saw a polaroid of her and her best friend but immediately averted away as she could feel her heart clenched.

"joohyun, how to have this positive mindset?"

"appreciate the small things around you. Focus on the good things for example; eat chickens, you like those right? Eat lots of chicken and fries! Eat like no one is watching you. And that is already a part of positive mindset. Don't stop there, avoid all those negative words and fight them, make them scared by how powerful you are!"

joohyun courage her and both of them laughs while eating their ice creams.

Hyurin began to feel tears brimming on her eyes when the memories popped. She closed her eyes, letting the tears fall. "joohyun, I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice cracks before falling on her knees, as if she's begging for joohyun to apologize.

Crazy, who would ask for forgiveness to a dead person?

After countless of waiting, Mr. Lee was startled when he saw her standing next to his car. Head hanging low but when she saw a silhouette appeared in front of her, she lifts her head up.