3

School finally ends, seonghwa quickly cleans up his table and dashes out of the class. When he walks toward the school gate, he saw her, Kwon Nara. He smiled at the sight of her, crossing her arms, looking down on her legs waiting for him.

He smiled, reminisce the back days when he met her.

-

How they met was a very funny coincidence. Seonghwa was known as the anti-social kid but in a charming way, despite how anti-social he is, he is very soft-hearted. Loves romance k-dramas, loving the cheesy scenes, fanboys over small interaction and he loves writing cute letters although he doesn't have a lover or sending those letters to someone, he continues to write it.

But he has this careless habit, after he wrote those letters, he would put it everywhere, sometimes between his school files and his homework, which is very dangerous.

Nara, being a social butterfly, she is, she wants to be friends with him but he ignored her, saying having a girl friends is annoying and causes Nara to be offended.

She doesn't give up after that, she vows that she will make the egoistic Park Seonghwa to be her best friend.

Until, seonghwa accidentally lost his recent letter he wrote. He got worried, scared that the letter might be in the wrong hands.

"I want you to mark your friend's book!" their history teacher announced, seonghwa's eyes widen. He remembers it now, he kept the letter in that book, that history book.

Seonghwa's expression turned white, beads of sweat were running through his forehead. His heart pace quickens while eye-ing his book. His book is the only odd one between the other students. When the student-in-charge gives out his book, it lands at the person he hopes it doesn't, Kwon Nara.

Seonghwa prays non-stop, hoping she doesn't come across to his one-sided-love letter. He took a glance at her every minute, hoping.

Kwon Nara who is busy marking, saw a small paper poked out. Full with curiosity, she took it and saw a small rectangular letter, with bear and strawberry stickers in the middle of it. At the right end of the letter, a letter 'S.H' was written. She smirked, knowing who is it.

She turns around to face the owner, raising her eyebrows on him, before going back to her original position. Seonghwa glares at her, mouthing the word 'no!'

He can't just stand up and took the letter just like that since the teacher is still explaining. He wanted to scream. Yelling, asking her to stop.

Without a doubt, she opened the letter. Nara covers her mouth, her eyes grew wide in disbelieve, this egoistic park seonghwa wrote a cute and cliché letter? She laughs.

Then, she felt the letter was gone in seconds just to realize he yanks the letter away from her.

"hey! I was-"

"does your parents ever teach you not to pry in someone's personal life?" he cuts her off with a serious tone. She scoffs lightly, "they did, obviously"

"then do you and I do mine." He turns around to walk away until,

"oh, my Juliet, my future love, will one day I get to meet you? On this beautiful day where I will hold you- "she plays with the way he wrote the letter. Seonghwa cringes before demand her to stop.

Other students look at her with weird expression as seonghwa glares at her. She walks towards him, her face closer to his. Seonghwa was taken aback. She giggled at his small defense.

"friends with me or I'll tell the whole school about your cliché letters..."

-

That's how they become friends despite seonghwa has a second thoughts but he gives in, scared that his reputation as a bad boy image will ruined. Now, after being with her for almost 8 years, he adores her. He now knows who he will be giving the letters to.

"Seonghwa, I demand you to come back to the real world- WUUUSH!" Nara says, with her hands rises, doing some small actions. Seonghwa laughs, the look where you don't know if he is actually laughing or in pain.

She looks at him and burst out laughing again due to his 'laugh-pain expression', "until now, are you laughing or crying or in pain?!" she says between the laugh.

Seonghwa who seem offended stops laughing and looks at her, "excuse me miss kwon, you should know this already"

"I know but- "she laughs, unable to continue her words.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes playfully before leaving her, who is still laughing.

"oh?" she stops when she didn't see seonghwa in front of her.

What a baby- she mutters before running up to him. Eventually, wraps her hands around his arm before leaning into his shoulder blade.

Seonghwa bites his inner cheeks to hide his smile. His cheeks turn red again, he could be an angry bird at this point.

"stop being a baby and let's go home," she requests and they did. Both of them walk to their home. No, they're not neighbors but she lives a few blocks after seonghwa.

They walked home with them holding each other's warmth.

-

Hyurin just stare at him, who is rushing to go out but then she didn't care because she knew seonghwa is going home not anywhere else. If he did, he'll tell her.

She throws her bag over her shoulder before tapping hongjoong's shoulder, "wanna hang out?" hongjoong who packs his bag, stopped before turn to his left, stares at her with a puzzled look,

"what's the occasion?" he asked, it's something when she suddenly brings him out with just the both of them. "nothing," she replies bluntly.

"nothing?" he repeats and walks out of the class with her. She groans in annoyance before rolling her eyes, "Yes, nothing! let's just go and buy rainbow sherbet!" she said before grabbing hongjoong's wrist and ran (maybe walk cause hongjoong can't run fast) to the nearest ice cream shop.

With Hyurin's fast leg and hongjoong's wrist on her hands, they finally arrived. Hongjoong catches his breath as hyurin chuckled seeing him. He looks up to glare at her, "you know I can't run fast!" he complained.

"whatever, go find a seat while I order," she said. Hongjoong stares, shocks at her words, "you're paying?"

Hyurin shrugged before nodding. She then left to order while hongjoong finds a seat and waits for her. He smiled, playing with his fingers, thinking about this hang out like date.

But he doesn't set his hopes high, he knows, he knows how she is, who she is, what she is but those thoughts just disappear when he is with her.

Hongjoong love this version of her, where she's being her not the obsessed who took pictures secretly hyurin.