9

After the delicious late-night dinner, both of them separate ways. Seonghwa on his way home while hongjoong follows hyurin who is trailing behind him silently.

She was completely oblivious on hongjoong shadowed her.

Soon as Seonghwa entered his home, he dashes towards his room to continue studying before going to sleep. Doesn't care whether it's late or not, he needs to pass this although it is just a test.

-

She again hides behind a tall tree that is a few meters away from seonghwa's house.

Hyurin took out her camera and points it towards seonghwa's room which is the only one that shines. She then took several shots, bursting shots. The more shots, the better as she zooms to capture his perfect features and every movement.

She loves every part of him, the way he talks, he moves even the smallest. And it makes her loved him more than it usually be.

She was deep into her world that she didn't notice someone calling out to her, "excuse me, what are you doing?"

It was Kwon Nara.

She stood completely stoned. Not knowing what to do, her eyes went back and forth while her lips trembled in fear, her hands non-stop shaking.

I can't face her, I won't face her.

She repeats the same sentence all over in her head,

A hand suddenly grabs her shoulder and before she could act, somebody shouted her name.

"HYURIN THE MEETPOINT IS HERE DUMBASS" both of them stares at the owner of the voice, it was hongjoong. A sighed in relief was heard from hyurin. While, Nara is still puzzled as she struggled to meet the person in front of her. hyurin tried to pried herself from her, "Hyurin?"

Hongjoong ran to the both girls and slams nara's hand away from her shoulder, Nara who is completely surprised by his actions stares at him with an unusual face.

"Why are you here, Nara?" hongjoong asked, points out his words. Hyurin on the other hand faced them, her head drooped down while moves closer to hongjoong.

Nara looks at them back and forth while crossing her arms, "well I live here, fyi"

Hyurin snapped her head up, eyeing the said girl with disbelief appeared on her look. She looks at hongjoong, who is also completely taken aback. Seonghwa has never mentioned anything of his personal life so it really caught them off guard.

"That's beside the point anyway, why are you guys here?" she asked again, pointing out her words.

Hyurin about to reply when hongjoong beats her into it, "Photoshoot". Nara who seems to isn't satisfied with his answers, scoffs at them.

"In the middle of the night? In front of seonghwa's house? That's odd" she voiced out in a sarcasm tone. Hongjoong shrugged and pursed his lips. "so what?" he mocks before gripping hyurin's wrist walking away.

-

"you should be thankful, I saved your ass from getting caught" hongjoong exclaimed after slamming the door behind him as soon as both of them enter.

She throws her things on her bed while going straight to her study table. Propping both of her elbows on her table and massage her temples. Feeling frustrated and scared.

After the mere accident just now, her heart doesn't seem to stop beating as it could burst out of her chest. She was anxious, too many what ifs running around her mind.