11.

It was a Friday and Jungkook had wanted nothing more than to ask you to dinner that day, especially since neither of you would have to worry about work or college the next day.

But as he took in your forlorn sight that evening, he forgot all about his plans and worry laced his features. You tried to morph your features into a smile but it was a wane effort, your fever was pitch high and your appearance far worse than you could have imagined.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked immediately, registering your red face and watery eyes. He wasn't sure if you were crying or just extremely sick. When you informed him it was the latter, he immediately morphed his face into a scowl.

"Why'd you come in to work when you're so sick?" He asked next, lifting his hand to place the back of his palm on your forehead. His eyes widened at your burning temperature.

"Aren't I hot?" You joked, hoping to lighten the air.

"Get on." He simply said, starting up his bike and motioning for you to sit. You stilled at the commanding tone of his voice before doing as he said.

"Will you be able to hold on?" He inquired, worry lacing his tone again.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as it looks."

"We'll see."

You wanted to ask what he meant by that but he was speeding up before you could even open your mouth. The rest of the ride passed in somewhat a blur, literally. Your eyes were becoming droopy and you couldn't see very well so you just shut them and clutched his T-shirt tighter. Before you knew it, you had placed your burning cheek against his back but you heard the way he hissed at the contact.

By the time you reached, you were almost asleep right there on the bike. Jungkook waited a moment before slowly untangling your hands from his front. You opened your eyes to blearily look at him, hating the fact that he was getting to see the sick side of you already. At the same time, you were too far gone to actually care about looking attractive right now.

Jungkook had parked his bike in your building this time, something that escaped your notice. He got off first, holding your hand to balance you, and then helped you off too. Without a word, he took your bag and slung it over his own shoulder, arm coming around your waist naturally to support you.

"Which floor?"

You mumbled your house number and floor, indicating the location of the keys as well. He fished them out of your bag pocket and let you both in. It didn't occur to you that you were letting someone you'd met barely two weeks ago into your house. Somehow, Jungkook felt too familiar and comfortable.

He shut the door behind him and led you to the sofa, carefully sitting you down. Instead, you plopped into a lying position. By now, all thoughts of appearing put together had left your mind. The only thing you could think of was comfort and sleep.

Jungkook wordlessly disappeared into the kitchen. You didn't care to ask why. A few minutes later, after an excessive amount of exploring on his part, he returned with a glass of water with some sugar and a sprinkle of salt mixed into it.

"Drink this first, your energy is too low. Your blood pressure might have dipped." He murmured to you softly, helping you sit up. With a hand against your back, he tipped the glass slowly against your mouth as you swallowed the solution sip by sip.

When you reached the last couple of sips you placed your own hand against his, stopping him.

"Medicine. It's in the front pocket of my bag." You told him.

Jungkook shook his head.

"You've to eat first. Did you even have a proper lunch?"

You guiltily looked away and he sighed.

"I know a place. I'll order some healthy food for you that's easy on the stomach. You finish this first."

He handed you the glass and sat back on the other edge of the sofa, dialling a number on his phone. While he talked, you gulped down the rest of the water and thoughtlessly plopped back into a lying position.

What you didn't consider, was that your head landed directly into Jungkook's lap.