22.

With his hands now free, he reached behind you to unhook your bra as well, looking at you once to get your consent that you happily granted him. Jungkook freed your breasts and looked down at them in awe, nipples already hard from his words.

His index finger trailed your chest and goosebumps arose along your arms, reminding you how long it had been since you'd been touched like this.

"I have to warn you, I don't have much experience." You blurted out before thinking.

"Hm?" He questioned, bringing his eyes upto yours and stopping all movement.

"Um..." You trailed off.

"What is it?" Jungkook said in a surprisingly soft voice as compared to his earlier growls. He held your hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing your palm in a soothing gesture.

"Well.. I kinda only have had sex twice. With the same guy." You admitted, his geatures compelling you to let it out.

Jungkook's eyes widened a little.

"When?" He asked next.

"Back in high school. We broke up soon after because, well he was horrible." You chuckled, embarrassed.

Jungkook didn't seem so amused.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed. His hands found yours again and squeezed them reassuringly.

"No no! Well, not intentionally. Everyone's first time is a little painful anyway." You shrugged.

Jungkook stayed silent, studying your face. His face had an annoyed look, but you could tell it wasn't directed at you.

"What?" You asked softly.

"You've been missing out babygirl." Jungkook said with a newfound resolve as he traced one finger along the length of your right arm, curving around your shoulder and reaching down to your hardened nipple before giving it a quick squeeze. You gasped at the sensation, too quick to be painful but tremendously effective in making heat pool across your abdomen.

Jungkook smiled at your reaction, leaning down to kiss you again. This time he took it slow and sensual, licking your mouth as if it was his favourite lollypop and he wanted to savour it for as long as possible. His hands played with your breasts and teased the edge of your panties now and again, but never slipped inside.

Frustrated, you let out a groan and Jungkook chuckled. That broke any leftover resolve in you and you decided to tease him back. Without wasting a moment, you palmed him harshly over his jeans.

Jungkook stilled for a good second, leaning up to stare at you in shock. You moved your palm across his growing bulge slowly, staring directly into his eyes. He caught his bottom lip in his mouth, matching your challenging stare with his own intense one.

You moved your hand to his belt, looking up at him for consent. He responded by simply helping you unbuckle his belt and slid out of his jeans. You teased his bulge with the tip of your finger through the thin material of his boxers, dragging it over his crotch in circles.

Jungkook didn't stay behind as he in turn brought his mouth to your neck, kissing up your jaw into the back of your ear. This action finally elicited a loud moan from you, to which he responded with a satisfied grunt of his own. He continued to work your sensitive spot with his mouth while switching his weight to his right hand. He brought his left down to the edge of your panties, slipping a finger inside ever so slightly.

Before he could do anything else, you ventured your hand into his boxers first and grabbed a hold of his dick. Jungkook hissed at your soft touch, eyes closing involuntarily as he froze on the spot. You relished in the reaction you were able to bring out in him.

You started to massage his balls and rubbed up and down his dick, alternating between the two tasks. Meanwhile he finally slipped his hand inside your underwear, pusshing it aside to rub circles onto your clit. It was your turn to hiss and arch your back as he applied a bit more pressure to your sensitive nubbin, your hands pausing for a moment in their task of pumping him as you lost yourself in the sensation.

"Jungkook.." You breathed, eyes clenched as his finger trailed torturingly over your folds. At the sound of his name from your mouth he groaned again and finally slipped a finger inside your wetness, his long digit reaching far inside of you. Your back arched even more and Jungkook took this opportunity to put his mouth to your breast, circling your nipple with his tongue before sucking lightly.

Overwhelmed with sensation, you completely forgot about your hand still in his boxers and let it lay limp. Jungkook entered another finger into you and started pumping in and out rapidly, as if prepping you up for his member.

"Y/N look at me." He ordered, forcing you to open your eyes and stare up at him. He looked at you with darkened eyes and a hungry stare, taking in your half lidded eyes brimming with pleasure and your open mouth as motivation to continue pushing his fingers in and out of you even faster.

"Jungkook no.. I'll cum." You managed to whisper, urging his hand away from your heat. He persisted for a bit but eventually pulled his hand out of you, making you release the breath you had been holding. You leaned up on your elbows and groaned as you came down a little from the buildup.

"Just fuck me already."