20.

"And Jimin wins!" Taehyung announced in his booming voice, making you scream and cheer for him as you clapped your hands. Jungkook was bent over, his breaths laboured and his tongue out. Although he hid it well, you knew he must be crying.

You had already won against Taehyung, who conceded after the very first chicken wing. You had happily finished your own plate and even his while Jimin and Jungkook started to compete. Although Jungkook had held out shockingly well for his first time, he had eventually lost out to the all-time champion Jimin. Even you couldn't win against him very easily.

You got up and made your way into the kitchen where the milk was out on the counter from when Taehyung had got some for himself. You poured it out into a glass and brought it over, tapping Jungkook's shoulder to pass it to him. 

"Drink it. You'll feel better." You urged him, but Jungkook just made a growl like noise in the back of his throat. 

You sighed and looked to the other two for help.

"Kookie just take it. It makes everything better." Taehyung encouraged him. Jungkook finally looked up and you gasped at how red his eyes were. He sniffled, his mouth falling open again as he attempted to cool down his tongue. Even Jimin was gulping down some water after the intense competition.

You put your hand under Jungkook's chin and made him look at you.

"Please?" You said, realizing the only way to get this stubborn man to do anything was to appease to him.

Jungkook stayed silent as you brought the glass near his lips, tilting it slowly to make him drink.

"Woooh." Taehyung cheered, "Jungkook-ie is getting some!"

You rolled your eyes while Jungkook's stayed fixed at yours, his gaze intense. He greedily gulped down all of the milk quickly and you put the glass away.

"Well, that was fun. What now?" Jimin said, leaning back and crossing his legs to sit in his signature pose.

"Now me and Jungkook are gonna be leaving. We're heading back to my place." You announced, getting up and grabbing his hand. Jungkook looked up at you in surprise and you passed him a smile in return. 

"But-" Jimin attempted to speak.

"Don't you dare come back home until later tonight." You warned him, pulling Jungkook up as well. You went back to his room to grab your belongings and Jungkook did the same, pulling on a jacket as well.

"Your blazer isn't warm enough and it's chilly out right now. Wanna borrow one of my hoodies?" He offered. You glanced down at your outfit and chuckled.

"A hoodie on top of this dress? I'll look ridiculous." You rolled your eyes. "I'll just change back at my place. Do you wanna take a walk after?"

"Yeah sounds nice."

You saw him grab a grey hoodie anyway and wondered why, but didn't question it. The both of you made your way out and saw Jimin and Taehyung chatting.

"It was nice meeting you Taehyung." You said as a goodbye.

"Likewise, Y/N. I hope to see you around here again." He said with a wink.

"Yeah, you can expect that to happen." Jungkook answered for you. You waved at him and then Jimin.

"Red Panda." Jimin nodded at Jungkook.

"Tiny Fingers." Jungkook nodded in return. You watched the exchange with amusement, shaking your head at the childishness. 

Jungkook surprised you again by grabbing your hand as he started to walk out. You smiled slightly, following behind him.

It was a peaceful walk back to your apartment, which was just five minutes away anyway. You lead him to the elevator and pressed your floor button, all the time your hands never leaving each other. 

You unlocked your door and lead him in, Jungkook took in the familiar sight with a contented sigh. Now that you both were alone again, you grew a little nervous with anticipation. 

"Do I get to see your room?" He asked, pulling you towards him by your hand. Your body pressed up flush against his and you looked up into his eyes.

"I fear we might not come out once we go in." You answered, your eyes dancing mischievously. 

Jungkook chuckled and released you.

"Alright. Go change. I'll wait out here." 

You flashed him a smile and told him to make himself comfortable, slipping inside your room and closing the door. You squealed silently at the fact that you had both finally confessed your feelings to each other. As you started to slip out of your clothes though, you wondered what your confession had meant. Were you going out? Did he even want to date right now? You hadn't even talked about what the both of you wanted. Was it just a fling or were you heading somewhere more?

Then you shrugged it off. It was too soon to be wondering about these things. Right now you just wanted to get to know the man. You both would figure it out as you went along.