Rain - dous

They say love makes the rains sweeter, the winds softer and almost everything really really pretty and heartfelt.
_____________

It was the first time I ever felt something like this, to be loved is a very different feeling all in all.
The rain made everything seem romantic. It felt soft, as though caressing my cheeks.
The wind felt warm and soothing, as though whispering to my hairs of him.

A young girl, with a new found love. It does sound like a typical bollywood storyline. Where the winds slow down, and there's the 'happy' background song.

But only here, the heroin was me, swinging through my heartfelt emotions like I could achieve anything with them. My courage being in my heart and my love.

The sound of the rain, felt warm, Peaceful, and soothing as ever. The little mentions my heart would make of him would make me blush without having a reason to really be so.

The rain made me feel powerful and fragile at the same time. I felt as if the rain drops were showering onto me for a reason.
It were the rains for which we were never apart. For he, was the rainy breeze, and I be its scent. Incomplete without one another we felt.

The rain made me feel dependent on someone for love, but his warm hugs made me feel like it's good to be bound to someone's heart, without which you wouldn't know how to go on.

The rain gave me fear, that we may drift apart, like he was the cloud, and I were to be the rain drop. But his reassuring words made all my worries go away.
_____________________

Rain is lubb ❤

Also don't forget to vote 🌠