Samosas (YUM)

Dedicated to @TaniaNight since she likes samosas more than pakoras... And I'll love to make 'em for her..you know... Virtually?😅
Anyways.. Go check her work out too!
Getting back to our recipe section real quick!
____________________

Making samosas is literally the easiest task in the world. Also... Making perfect folds of samosas is also very (very) difficult... Yea so i get my sister to do those for me (duh! Smartass mee!) Okay enough with my flatter!

The basic idea of making samosas is like..
Making a filling and putting it over the samosa rolls (you can also roll out your own id you can't find it in the store) and then just folding and sealing it.. After which it is fried! (deep or shallow is up to you..)

Take it to be your breakup and your toxic friend filling you in about how your ex is now very happy and moved on.. And you get roasted brown!? Well... It's nearly the same right?
.
.
Right?

Anyways...
Now we better start with filling first!
And your filling can be anything! Literally! Mashed potatoes with other veggies in small pieces (veg aliens); mashed boiled egg with a cheese filling (egg veg aliens); shredded chicken/mutton/beef with some small veggies (non-veg aliens)

[Which alien are you?]

Next up... It is literally the easiest ever! (no I'm kidding) you take the filling in a samosa roll and fill it whilst shaping it into a triangle and seal with a little water!!
(It is literally printed on the back of the pack! (It rhymed)) This is literally like my little trick though! take less filling at first and then full it little by little with a spoon!

This one part is for people who can't find samosa rolls on the shelves of the stores.. You might as well skip this paragraph, but you've come this far so why not read it all..
So basically you take some flour and some water in a bowl big enough to knead in. Then the fun part begins, you take out all of the stress you have from college or school, to your everyday blues, and make sure you make a soft kneaded dough! And roll it out as necessary .

then after you have successfully made yourself triangles, filling it just like he filled his ego!.. we move on to the next step... FRRYYINNG!

So you guys better stay safe alright!! and slowly either deep fry or shallow fry your samosas (its literally all your choice you know!) till its crispy golden brown just like the first leaf of autumn, or a cinnamon roll (man I'm hungry again!)

anyways! after you're done with them, decoratively put them on a plate and enjoyyy!

*Mom in the background: AAILEEEEEEENNNN WHAT IS TTHISS! KITCHEN OR FISH MARKET!! CLEAN ALL THIS MESS NOW! OR YOU WON'T GET ICE CREAM AFTER DINNER !!!*

Okay kids, side note! always clean the kitchen after use or else.. well you already know the rest *wink face!*

Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me your views! or else you won't get ice cream after dinner!

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))