Friendship - dous

I dedicate this chapter to all those good and close friends that i made in 2 years of junior college that we just passed out of!! the little time we guys had together was enough for us to fall in love and be bounded to each others personas!

________________________

We were literally the coolest group of friends, the trio, in the whole of the junior college! We were bold, and cool.. i mean, i thought we were col so yah! we were cool! no shit!! we ARE Cool

We were friends literally from the first day of coolege, it was not just because one of them was my bus mate, the other one is a hijabi (just like me!) and because we were in the same class with the same second language.. but also because only the three of us, in the whole of the class didnt know telugu! (its a state language, and even though its an english medium college, they still used some telugu!)

so we began, as friends.. till date we are still in contact (thank the lordd!) They changed me, more like, from a stupid nerd persona, to someone who is amiable and socially able (because i am a social disaster in real life!). 

_________________________

We did all the things we do to the best, we did great humor, great studying, great amount of fun! well, we were basically the group all the teachers would aim for to separate, because we were talkative and  would pass comments or so, we were basically the back benchers everyone would love!!

Whist my breakup, and amid more drama, i  am safe to say  that they were always very helpful, may it be in terms of comforting words, or advices while making choices. i am grateful to you guys, i just wanted to really blurt this out .

I just want to take a moment and actually thank all my friends who have been around me and been with me in my journey of a rollercoaster of this life! not just the trio but also everyone else from the class (my closest friend who was literally my bechmate) .. my friends seniors actually who were my busmates!!

 __________________________
sohaather8
whats your favourite memory with your friends?? or something that was really memorable??