~The Heartbreaking Truth~

Camila's P.O.V.

One thing I ever realized about life is that it is never fair.

Other people get to live a life full of richness and class but they were never truly happy at all. Other people get to live a life in poverty and rags but they are the ones who are truly happy in life.

Others live in luxury, spending all their moneys in expensive nonsense things, showing off to the whole world how rich they are, taunting other people on how they could never achieve what they can. That kind of life sometimes is the one that makes other people greedy and proud, it was never the life I would've wanted to have but other people chooses that life, to become someone vile and spiteful just because they needed to be stronger. They think that becoming evil can make their personality grow stronger but in fact it is what makes them weak, the weakness of not having a heart that can actually destroy not only their lives but also other people’s lives if they can.

Others live in a life when they almost can’t afford anything at all. They all have worn out clothes, those with no brands as long as it can protect them from the harsh heat and cold winds blowing in their skin every night. They starve when they have no food to eat, beg for alms when they wanted to earn even a single penny just to have a slight amount of possession to buy for something certain they need. Growing in that kind of life might’ve made them resilient and strong but at the same time it’s just sad to see them living a life only depending to other people and not stand up to fend for themselves. They just keep depending when they, themselves know that they can find a job and provide for themselves as they’re perfectly fine and there are so many opportunities, other kind people offering them for a job but often times they refuse because they just wanted to do nothing at all.

But I also know that the state of life will never prove to the world who you really are. I know for a fact that people have choices, they have their own freewill to choose what they wanted the world to see them as. We all have choices to make whether or not it may be for the good or for the bad. Choices are that one great thing that often creates such an impact in life, it changes your world either for the best or worse, that’s how powerful it is, that’s how important choices are.

No matter how hard or bad a circumstance is, whether we like it or not we have to choose. In life there is so many paths that each one of us have to take, there isn’t a road where everyone can do to because we all have our different futures, there isn’t a future where two people or more people would have to share. There are so many decisions in life, when you were young your parents are the ones who chose which one you have to do  People might know the best decision and not make it. There’s no guarantee of what future you will have and that’s one great lesson in life.

You wouldn’t know what your future beholds but your past would actually make you stronger and your present is the choice you’re going to have to make in order for you to know and find your future. In that scenario, that’s the time where you have to take the risk, decide. May it be good or bad, may you regret it or be proud of your decision.

You would never know what each decision lies in your life, you cannot regard something as a bad decision or one you will regret because you still hadn’t chose it. Why make a certain decision when you know in the very beginning that is not the right one? You’d only know that it was the worst decision only and after if you chose it. The future doesn’t need to be beautiful or perfect in your eyes, what matters more is that you should trust yourself in every decision you made. Brace yourself for what your future has in store for you because clearly, it wouldn’t be what you truly expect or dreamed off.

But if I were to say what I want to see in my future, I’d say I’d want to be buried under the sheets with the man I love, feeling warm and safe in his arms as we cuddle and wake up in each other’s arms. The warm sunlight woke us up both, declaring that we have had already slept for more than the normal hours for the day. I would want to see myself ogling the man who had clearly brought me to feel several beautiful things, pleasure, happiness, warmth and even my most favorite thing, love…