~The Love And Forgiveness~

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that I have 3 more chapters left before the end of 'Señorita' so thank you for all of your support to this book. I love you all!

Camila's P.O.V.

Soft hums floated in my ear the minute I found myself regaining consciousness, I felt myself lying on a very soft and comfy mattress. After a few seconds of finding myself fully awake and unaware of my surroundings, I fluttered my eyes open only to shut it down again with the bright light in the room. It only took me a minute before I opened them again and this time I was very successful and was greeted by such a very lovely sight.

I couldn't contain the small smile appearing on my lips the minute my eyes landed on the beautiful ceiling on top of me. It feels like a dream, like I really was dreaming considering the fact that I was seeing clouds, nothing but clouds and beautiful butterflies flying around on top of me. That was the ceiling I was talking about, the bright sunlight was never bright and instead the whole place just looks bright because of the setting. Beside me was a very beautiful looking window, there were several roses attached here and there in different colors but mainly with white, red and black roses. It was beautifully constructed not to mention how vintage and a bit down to earth it looked, it was simple but very elegant in my eyes.

Seeing these flowers suddenly made me remember my Mama and Shawn's mother's love for them. Red and Black really did go well, seeing them together gave me this small happiness as I thought of how those colors might appear dark and dull to other people but for me it seemed really good and a perfect match. When those two blends well together I couldn't help but think that it represents both Black Rose and Crystal Fire, it represents Shawn and I where we all are united and are working so good together. We might be at this moment, in a different page in both what we believe in and in life but I know that sooner or later this warlike world of ours will finally end up being united and filled with nothing but happiness.

At that very moment I know I had done enough admiring for the day, I slowly came back to reality and wondered where I was since this clearly isn't jut a place I should be at. Cascading my vision from the left, I turned to my right in hopes to get more filled in on what kind of room I am currently at seeing how I can feel a slight unusual thing about this place. The humming turned a little louder and then there was figure that caught my eye, someone with me in this garden like room which was filled with roses everywhere. Somehow that thought was never scary for me, I could feely heart even fluttering the minute I saw that blonde hair and that familiar back view that I haven't seen since I was 5.

Happiness and nervousness surged like a whirlwind and a storm inside my heart. Different emotions came to me and all I wanted was to cry but I couldn't, I wanted to let all the tears I have to fall knowing that this really is her standing in front of me! I know this is her with just one look, there's no denying that this is my mom, she's here with me...

"Mama"

Like a little kid, I called out to her knowing that she's going to turn to me in a swift moment the minute I ask for her. All energy left in my body seemingly disappeared as this great, unfathomable news greeted me first thing the minute I opened my eyes. There's nothing but pure surprise and happiness flowing through my every veins and then the most heartwarming scene happened.

The woman in the room turned her head to me and smiled very brightly, her eyes were looking at me that was filled with so much love and adoration. There was a very big smile on her face, she's brighter than what I remembered, she looked more calm and beautiful compared to the last time I saw her. She looked younger, she looked youthful and healthy making me feel close to tearing up. No matter how hard I try I just couldn't bring myself to sob in front of her as if I was being controlled, even with tears of happiness I couldn't seem to drop even just one tear to express these storm emotions inside me.