~The Princess And The Diamond Ring~

Camila's P.O.V.

An overwhelming feeling suddenly surged deep within me, I feel very safe and comfy even though there's a weird feeling at the very pit of my stomach. Soft murmurs were heard as I have my eyes closed the same way I knew that his hands were busy rubbing my stomach who had all of this man's attention. A small smile tugged on my lips as I finally fluttered my eyes open and had met the most beautiful scene in my entire life.

My lover, Shawn has his hair in a headband to prevent his long and curly hair to touch his face knowing how it slightly annoys him from time to time. He has his arms sprawled all over my body but firmly resting on my now swollen stomach that already is in my 4th month. From the looks of it Shawn was even seemingly trying to talk to our unborn child in hopes to wake him or her up, there was a gentle look on his handsome face, one that makes me want to swoon on him the whole time as I know he's promising to himself that he's going to do everything in his might to protect the two of us for the rest of his life.

Oblivious to me now admiring him as he kisses my swollen tummy lovingly, I laid still for a minute and just took my sweet time watching him show his love for our baby and I. This was his usual morning routine, greeting our baby first just when I was still resting and enjoying my sweet nap in this soft comforter. Often times I just find myself waking up having him laying on top of me as he spreads kisses all over my tummy making me slightly ticklish. This is my favorite time of the day, as well as the night as Shawn makes sure that both of us, especially our baby is in good condition and will talk to him every now and then.

I regretted telling other people that I wouldn't have a big bump because I had a very flat stomach for 2 months straight, but when I reached my 3rd month I suddenly blew up and everyday I feel like I was already carrying a big watermelon on my stomach. Literally, I can't even walk properly now, Shawn had to always be there for me as I easily lose my balance seeing how I was still getting used to having this new heavy weight on just a certain part of my body. Thankfully though I was already a graduate in the nausea and bad mornings session but the worse actually didn't stop there, these mood swings are one hell of a problem especially these damn hormones that doesn't know when to appear and when to not!

A very very familiar tingling sensation in between my legs suddenly came out of nowhere, I had the urge to squeeze them tightly knowing very well what was going to happen sooner or later. Just watching Shawn peppering kisses all over my swollen stomach aroused me to the millionth level, my hormones are actually the ones controlling me now and for the past month I can say that we always tumble on the bed every minute every second. As much as I love that Shawn shows me how much he lives me and our child, I also could help but always feel so easily tired out the minute we finish. My muscles became so sore and is aching all the time but Shawn was quick to give me massages all the time when he was done from work.

Yes, we both have work. As I've mentioned before Shawn's grandfather finally passed him the position as the CEO of their company, it took him quite while to adjust but with Connor's help who was also very mindful and knowledgeable in that department. The two works together as business partners now right after being a part of the mafia. Sounds crazy right? But that's life...

3 months had passed ever since the incident between Black Rose and Crystal Fire, time flew so fast that sometimes I couldn't help but think what could've happened if we freeze and stay at this particular moment for a second? There were so many things that were like treasure and dear to me, even though I never really wanted to become a part of a mafia and neither does Shawn but nothing could ever erase the fact that in that mafia, being a part of that gang made us who we are currently today. We wouldn't have met each other is we aren't in this group, we wouldn't have met these beautiful good friends we have at this very moment if we weren't there...