CHAPTER ONE

Hey guys its my first story on wattpad hope you like it

CHAPTER ONE:

STOP IT! It Hurting! Ouch..

I screamed.

While he still didn't stopped.

"YOU ARE FUKING MINE!!"

"I am sorry Mr. Black. I...am...so...sorry..."

I begged for my freedom.

"You are mine amd you will be marring a BILLIONAIRE. You can only be mine and mine."

He left without looking.

I was fool to ignore his love for me. Only after i knew that contract was a FUCKING TRAP!!

---------------------------------------------------

How did it started?
Well if it wasn't this day it wasn't him.

On July 26th

The letter arrived. I was waiting for like 7 MONTHS! and it was it. I had the job of manager and advisor for a billion dollar company in California!!

It was only for me when:

I was a nerd in my middle school. The only bestfriend was krixi she too betrayed me. Imagine no one even asked me for prom!.

Now i am gonna work at that company.
Well krixi she works i am coffee shop.
I did have friends i have 2 bestfriends Elliot and Vioket. They both are twin. I met them at High school. They were ambisious like me.

About that Company(physer that name):

The company's CEO Mr. Harley black or Mr. Black and that figure of him melted many girl's hearts though i never saw him but, girls really have a huge crush on him.

Susan, are you ready? Mom said
'Yeah Mom, i am already!'

I putted of my diary writing the details well LET'S GET THIS SH*T ROLLING!

Ofcourse after it was my big day. The day i am going to fly to California.

"Hey MoMsa!"
'Hey Amore, you seem fresh!.
Promise you will get some love in California? How long can you be single."

"MOM! I am going over there to earn and give you a perfect life and make you proud"

"You always have my Love"

My mom ms: Olivia Breckwinger helped me to be a better person. My dad left my mom as she got pregnant. She raised me all alone. But, it's time to make her proud.

"Oh honey, i am gonna miss youm Let's not get late lemme drop you to the airport".

AS SOON AS I CHECKED IN

I looked back
"goodbye Momsa! Love you loads"
(I am gonna miss her..)

Then i passed through the security check.

I slept the whole flight.

The flight landed and i just
stepped out.

Just then a man asked hey are you Ms.susan breckwinger?
I stuttered,
"Yeahh....."

"I am here to pick you up"

Without saying anything he took my luggage and took me to the car.
He dropped me off a hotel and left me with the address of the company.

The hotel View:
The hotel was a five star hotel. I stepped inside and saw all the luxury sofas in the waiting room and all were dressed neatly and gave me a calm smile on a eye contact.

Just then a women showed Up.

"Hey, i am Ms. Lily Lockwood. I am here for you if you need anyhelp that's my Job. Now let me show way to you room"

We took an elevator to my room.

As i entered it was amazing a big bed, an amazing view, soft mattress, fresh air, pleasing atmosphere.

Ms. Lockwood said
"so i will excuse you and if you need anytime you just need to call me"

As Ms. Lockwood left

Without wasting my time after having my dinner i went to bed as tomorrow and was the first day at job

THE NEXT DAY:

I am lateeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

It's already 7:15 i was supposed to be at office at 8.
I hurriedly got up from my bed changed my nightware and skipped my breakfast.
I removed my phone and texted Ms. Lockwood to drop to me. She eagerly said Yes

I was in such a hurry even forgotten to thank Ms. Lockwood. I looked back at her without noticing what is coming for me from front

!BOOOMMM AND SPLASHHHHH!

I collided with a tall man his body was solid he wore a black suit,his eyes were icy and blue,an amazing jawline.
He looked ruthless and smelled so good.

He had a side curls hair with dark blonde colour. He is fair and sharp jawline that lips is welcoming.

He was so perfect.

"Actually i am sorry i was in a hurry and i collapsed on you.

I was not able to say anymore.

He picked me up right looking into my eyes and said in a rude tone.

"WATCH WERE ARE YOU GOING MISS!"

Just then he left. I was embarrassed and i don't know how to overcome it.

My cabinet was at the 14th Floor.
I saw a girl who was already in the cabinet.
As soon as she saw me she introduced her self, she was pretty looking girl with a blonde hair she was my assistant and her name was "cassiey"

I smiled to her,
"Okay let's get started as i move forward to my desk. My foot got twisted."
I groan

"Ouch!my Foot!"

Cassiey asked,
"are you okay"?

"Yeah, actually i rushed into a stranger guy he was tall and huge with a fine body and he wore an expensive suit..."

Cassiey cut me off and she said

"whoaaa! You ran into Mr.black"
"It's good you're not fired!"

(WHAT!!MR BLACK, WHAT IF HE IS JUST FIRE ME, ITS MY FIRST DAY AND I JUST ENDED IT)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART.
KEEP READING KEEP SUPPORTING AND HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU LIKE READING "I MARRIED A BILLIONAIRE".
STAY TURNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE