CHAPTER SEVEN

After all that happened i guess i am  crushing on Mr. Black. But, all girls do. However they don't get a chance to go beach with him.
The Very next day
It was 9 in the morning. It was a continuous knock on my door. I woke up as the knocks were irritating and went towards the door.
I saw Harley standing right at the door.
"We are leaving at 12 noon get packed."he said going in his room.

I packed everything and got ready by 11 it hardly took an hour. I went down in the car with mr. black we reached towards the airport.
I got down we got checked it.
While on flight. He sat beside me and said,

"Never thought the meeting is gonna cancelled and i would get a moment to spend time on myself. After months i am visiting a beach. Thanks to you about coming with me" He said

"I did enjoy miami. It is so refreshing. A worth a go on weekends" i replied.

"Surely" he said
  I took a nap on my flight just as it started. I got woke by thundering in the sky and realised that i am sleeping on the arm of Mr.Black. on his tuxedo. Near his chest
He was busy reading a book and didn't notice i was awake.
I didn't leave my position Cause i didn't wanna kinda stop it. I went to sleep again.
I was awake again not this my thundering but, by Mr.Black.
"Wake up  breckwinger we are here"
"Where?" I said in a sleepy tone.
"We are about to land"
"Ok i am up" i said and hurriedly put my seatbelts.
We landed smoothly and out at the airport.
"Being back feels good right?" I said stretching myself out.
"Yeah it absolutely feels good" he said looking left and right at the roads
"Well..he continued
"You can take a day rest, no need for coming office tomorrow. You really needs some rest"he said
The car arrived and he drop me of at the hotel.
He wasn't right i really dont need a rest.
I guess tommorow i will go in the search of a apartment as i got enough wealthy money of my salaries and the saving i bought. Well i can get a really good apartment.
The next day early i went for a searching of apartment after looking for hours i finally found a good one. Belongs to an old lady who wants to seel it desperately.
It was a good apartment with 3 bedrooms 1 big wide living room and 2 bathrooms. With bathtubs. A small office and a big gallery. Enough for 5 peoples to sit and talk. It was amazing decorated. The view was good to.
I agreed to buy it immediately.
But, now i need to decide a day to move in.
All was good i went back to work after a day.
I always wanted mr.black to notice me. I wore his favourite colour. Went to his cabin again and again wishing him good morning and evening.
This went for days.
The night i left for office and there was ring at my door of the hotel.
I opened and say Broady.
I hugged him hard.
"Wait! How do you know that i am here?" I said

"I guess ms. Lockwood knows me pretty well. I saw you moving in an apartment."
"Yeah, well i do need a roof in here, living in hotel all life is not helping"
"Oh..If you need help for moving in just needs to call me, shortcake"
I blushed a bit.
"Let's go to  party it's weekend. Come one!"
"Wait, you gonna go in public forget people will jump on you for an selfie?"
"Who cares when i am with you; )" he said
"Okay then let's get going but, i am not changing"
"You look good in whatever you wear shortcake"
We went down and..
HOLY SMOKES!
It was an jaguar. The new limited edition. The Black matte jaguar with 2 bodyguards car front and back.
"We..are....going in this?"
"Oh yes! Glad you loved it shortcake"
"Damn its so hot"
"Wanna drive this car?"
(Wait what absolutely i wanna)
"Yeah sure, let's go!"
I took the steering and got this started with speeding up the gear.
We reached at the club, it was with an  good liquor and dance.
I danced with broady like i was feeling so good.
He comes closer to me amd kisses me on my cheeks.
"You are so beautiful"
(Omg)
"You are hot too"i said with a bit drunky tone.
It was late. He took me to my room amd made me sleep in the bed.
He went out in the couch and slept.
I got woke up in the morning by the hot sunshine at my face.
I went up to the kitchen and saw broady standing shirtless. He was having a figure a girl can't resist. Guess he was making something.
He saw me
"Wanna some pancakes shortcake? I made it for you"
"Gladly sweetbear"
Till this time i wasn't aware it was monday already and it was eight.
Untill i got a knock at my door. Broady was shirtless and i was in my nightgown.
"Hold up i will get the door"
I was wondering you will be it
Just then broady Yelled
"What do you mean. I am doing over here?"
I rushed towards the door
Wait what!? It's Mr. BLACK STANDING AT DOOR!? AND A BIG QUESTION FOR WHAT???

HOPE YOU ENJOYEH THIS PART. THE FUTHER PARTS WILL BE COMING UP SOON. KEEP READING KEEP SUPPORTING. SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND HELP IT REACH MILLIONS OF PEOPLES