CHAPTER TWO

I starred into cassiey's eyes and she called out my name and said
"It's Alright, we will figure out that later"
The first day was hectic meeting new peoples,getting my job done.....

It was 6'0 clock time to leave my office and cassiey remained back till 7 as she was preparing documents for tomorrow's meeting. I said bye to her and then walked towards the elevator.

As soon as the elevator reached the ground floor. I stepped out and the floor was wet seems like it was freshly mobbed. I watched my steps but, i lost my balance and tripped over a man with a black coat and i was all over him.

I opened my eyes. It was him it was fucking him. It was MR.HARLEY BLACK, SHOOT I AM DEAD. I got up gathered all my documents and files and walked away as i dont know what to day, as i was walking away towards the door.
He shouted the behind his rude voice made me tremble.
"Aren't you supposed to say, Sorry?"
I turned around in my low voice but, audible.
"I'm really sorry. The floor was wet and i...i lost my balance and..and i tripped. It was an accident. I didn't mean to do it. I am extremely sorry..MR. Black.."

His eyebrows narrowed he gave me a look and he walked away without saying anything.
I called Ms. Lockwood to pick me up. I went straight into my bed thinking about what happened today it was in my head. My head was spinning. I took a glance at my phone my mom was calling me. I didn't answered as i was really not in mood.
THE NEXT DAY
I was up early. I had my morning walk to a near by park the air was really good it made me relaxed. I had my breakfast and i was about to leave for my office just then i got a text from cassiey
Cassiey--Mind, if i pick you up?
Me--Yes.
Cassiey arrived with her car. I got inside and she handed me the files for tomorrow's meeting. I took the files

We didn't talked the whole way. Just then we arrived. Cassiey told me that

"I gotta park the Car, you move forward,ma'am"
I replied "Fine"
I came out of the car and right my eyes wide as i saw, MR.BLACK standing in his black tuxedo talking to a man with  some files i guess that was related to today's meeting.

I didn't wanted his attention because of what happened yesterday. I headed inside without his attention though he already saw me.

I reached to my cabinet after a while cassiey knocked and said Mr. Black wants to see you my blood turned cold
(WHY HE WANTS TO SEE ME IS IT ABOUY YESTERDAY? FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK I AM DEAD)
I knocked his door a heavy voice answered 'Come in' i walked in without hearing him i started
"I am really sorry Mr. Black what happened yesterday it was just an accident....."
Just then he cut me off and with an angry voice.
"Me. Breckwinger i called you here to ask about today meeting are you prepared? It's  a meeting of billion of dollar and I DON'T LIKE MISTAKES!
I answered in a shaking tone
"...Yes Sir.."
Then he said looking at his phone now you may go.
I walked out and closed the door i feel like slamming it!! but, i was helpless....
(HOW I AM GONNA SURVIVE HIM!?!)

Hope you enjoyed it. Hit a like and do comment. Part-Three will be out soon.