CHAPTER FIVE

Warning: The further story contains mature themes and strong language.

We arrived at miami! Every where in the air it was a vibe of fun. Being into miami for the first time and it felt me alive and so much better. We walked right out of the airport and soon getting in the car. Mr.Black got a call from his assistant. He picked Up listening to him for 4Min. He cut him off in a High and a rude tone.

"YOU WASTED MY HOURS ON FLIGHT FLYING ALL OVER TO MIAMI! CAN'T YOU HAD INFORM ME EARLIER! GOD DAMN IT YOU ARE FUKIN FIRED!!"

I was thrilled and scared even to say something. He looked at me. I was afraid he would not have said anything.  Just then he said..

"I am sorry Ms.Breckwinger the meeting in miami is cancelled due to the inconvenience of the other 2 Clients. I was so stupid to take an lazy man as my assistant"
I couldn't stopped my mouth. It's just opened and, "Now?"
"We head back" he replied moving towards the airport.
(What the hell just happened? We are here in miami for 5 minutes and we are leaving!?)
We was standing at the reception.
Just then the receptionist said,

"I am sorry mister Black, i guess flight From miami to California is available after 4 Days due to bad weather, i am sorry for the inconvenience but, there is nothing i can do"
He looked at me, and told
"Guess we are exploring miami for 4 days" and left to the car.
I hurriedly followed him there was a slight happiness on my face as i cant control it.
(YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS!!)
We stopped at a Hotel to stay.
He booked 2 rooms that was just opposite to each other.
"Ms. Breckwinger? We are meeting at a coffee in an hour. Be ready"

I went in my room and was the first thing i did was called to brody after all he asked me too. We talked like 15min and said i will be back by 4 days.

After that i called my only 2 best friend.
Elliot and violet. They both met me at college we were the best triplets and as  elliot and violet are twins so thet can't resist fighting.

Elliot was secretly crushing on since the first day, i never gave him a chance to know that i knew about that, as i see him as my friend. Violet is an artist rightnow and elliot is an musician.
I called them and Updated them about everything.
I called mom and told her everything.
And last but, not least i called cassiey to update her well that took 40 minutes.
I took a shower. Freshly dressed up in an sassy and elegant dress.
I went down in the waiting arena for Mr. Rudy and kept on text talking with Brody he is sweet after all.
Mr. Black arrived standing right next to me in his casual.
"Let's go"
I followed him quicky walking down the pavement.
We reached at the coffee shop hardly took 5 min walking.
We had the coffee without uttering anything.
Probably not like i had with Brody. He is sucha snack.

After we left the coffee shop. Our next stop was The food carnival at miami.
It was the most amazing carnival i ever visited. I really enjoyed being at it.
After 2 hours we left from there and we had lunch at a quick anonymous shop but, the food was lovely.
Having our lunch we were leaving to our hotel.
The day was fun we were having a walk towards the hotel.
"Hope you enjoyed today Ms. Breckwinger"
"Truely" i replied
While walking, i suddenly tripped off with the stupid rock.
Mr. Black caught hold of my waist and was holding like a prom king and queen position.
He can smell his light perfume his preety eyes never seen from this close. He pulled me up and holding my hands.
He leans closer to my face and no distance at my lips.
He says in a slow voice.
"Watch your steps breckwinger"
He goes far and he moves forward.

I felt so awkward like never before what was the weird feeling i had about him?
We reached the hotel to my room in my night ware in my bed.
I was all night thinking about it.

HOPE YOU GUYS REALLY ENJOYED THIS PART OF THE STORY I MARRIED A BILLIONAIRE.
KEEP READING KEEP SUPPORTING. HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON AND STAY TURNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.