CHAPTER 11

While going inside he was giving me a stare.
Okay it was just a stare. NO!
IT WAS A DEADLY.
Well, it was cool when it wasn't for me!
It was for the guy behind me who ruin the party's decorations.
"Alas! Breckwinger. You finally arrived. I want to get the most paid decoraters in this city in 30 minutes. Take my car and now!"
I took the keys i started searching for them i found few but, they were not good enough. I contacted Ms. Lockwood. She gave me the list of them.
I got them searching and searching i finally found one with good rating and he is really well known.
'La fabrizo'
I went inside the shop. It was posh and very cool atmosphere.
I went inside to talk to the owner,the owner of La fabrizo
Mr. Fabrizo

"Hey there Mr. Fabrizo. I am Susan Breckwinger"

"Oh! Hey looks like you came with a known car, it is Mr. Black's?"He asked

"Yeah!"

"Lucky you got the car or else i wont allow anyone meeting me without appointments. So, what's the point?"

"Actually there is a grand gala at Physer's headquarters (Physer is the name of Mr. Black's company. It consists of many branches across the world)
So, we want you to decorate the gala"

"Interesting, well when is it?"

"Tonight"

"Omg! I am sorry dear that will cant be possible. I am sorry i cant help about it!"

"WHAT! but who are the most known designer. You cant just leave me hanging. Please!"

"I am so sorry!"
And he left. I immediately called Mr. Black and told him about the scenario.
He told me
"I really need you to arrange a Designer breckwinger i am counting on you!"
And he hung up!
What the f*ck should i do!
Well, it crossed my mind why are besties for.
I immediately called Violet.
She picked up right away.
"Hey there girl, finally you called. I am missing you so much!"

"Violet not now. I really need you help right now!!!"

"Okay, hold on what's the scene"
So, i explained her everything.

"Fine 19 tickets to California. I am on my way. I will be at 3."

"3!! Isn't it too late the gala is at 9! Will you able to it?"

"Trust me Babe i got this"

I went towards the hotel room and booked 19 rooms for one night stay. I made the arrangements and the cars at the airport and similarly i was informing Mr. Black that no Designer is ready to do the work because of you they fear. It is too soon and if anything goes wrong. They can't just do it.

I had few drivers with me. I was present at 2:57 at the airpost.
I saw my bestie coming right over.
I rushed and hugged her.
"Oh my girl! I missed you so much V!"

"Oh! I missed you too susie. Okay so this is my team where is the place."

"First get in the car with the stuffs you have bought."
I took Violet with me and rest with the drivers. I asked her to take some rest at the hotel but, she refused so i took her right to the Company.

"Here, we are V! By the way where is elliot?"

"He got some concerts to attend. He really wished to come but, that concert is his big dream. So he cant"
We toom of the car and i took her inside. I met her with Mr. Black
"Mr. Black. She is Violet Dravis. She is an Designer and my best friend."

"Good for you to help us at the last moment Ms.Dravis. you can start with your work"

Violet and i went forward.
Violet whispered into my ears
"So, he is that hot billionaire. You should try your luck. He is damn sexy"

"V! Concentrate!"

"Okay! Yeah"

Violet with a high voice got his team gathered and started with the decorations. She made amazing arrangements and it enhance the beauty of the gala room of the office.
She did it wonderfully. It was 6 and she already completed with giving a grand touch at the door with lights.

"I am impressed Ms. Dravis" Mr.Black said
"I prefer Violet"

"Oh yeah ms.violet, i am really impressed with your work from now onwards every gala of physer will be given to you and i would love it. If you join the gala with us with Breckwinger"

"I gladly will Mr. BLACK"

Violet turned around me. While Mr. Black left.
"So? I will be needing a DRESS!!!"

"Chill girl i got you!" I said her calmly.

I called cassiey. She took her car and bought us
"So, cassiey meet my bestie Violet"
"And Violet meet my assistant more friend Cassiey"
Cassiey and violet were getting along really well. We all 3 were forming the best goals.

We reached at 'La Fabrizo'
"Susan do you think i can afford it? I didn't got much cash" Violet asked me

"Chill it out i got you"

We went inside and saw Fabrizo standing. I saw me and told
"I already i wont be doing it!"
"Take it easy! We are here for some dresses"

"Oh! I see...... I will give you some of my best dresses cause i disappointed you earlier. Come follow me"

We went towards inside his cabin and there were dresses that would be lookin so damn hot.

We looked and looked and we all 3 got really good dresses. We bought those dresses
"You all look like the best triplets!" Fabrizo told.
"Yeah we are" cassiey spoke up.
With our dresses i took them to my house and cancelled the one room out of 19.
"Already bought a house huh?" Violet teased me
"So girls we have 2 hours to the party let's get DRESS UP AND GLAM UP TO GET SOME BOISS!!" cassiey was completely vibing.
We all were ready at 9. We left at cassiey car to the gala. Looks like most of them were arriving.
Cassiey and Violet went for the dance. While i was at the bartender's desk. I was eventually looking for Mr. Black i had to ask him for the Dance. Duh his my CRUSH!

While suddenly all the spot lights when towards the entrance. It was Mr. Black with a GIRL!!

I ran to see that entrance. It was FUKIN WITH A GIRL!
It is just a girl. When i heard them walk to the stage and that girl was talking.
"So i am glad i am here with my Baby. I missed him so much."
And they Kissed
I couldn't handle it. When i got to know that girl was his GIRLFRIEND!

MR.BLACK HAS A FUKIN GIRLFRIEND

I WAS CRUSHING ON HIM!!
FUKIN ME!

STAY TURNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS PART. KEEP READING AND KEEP SUPPORTING