CHAPTER SIX

The next day was a fresh start i was in my room till the noon. Thinking about last night. It was all over in my head. I really can't let it go.
My phone buzzed
You have one new notification
Mr. Black: Meet me at 2 we are going to the beach.
A beach? I dont even have my swimsuit. I just cant go in my undergarments. My eyes right glanced at my door it was a gift packing. He was a bikini. Wait there is a note.
Note: i know it's sudden but, hope you like the gift- Black

I got a gift from mr. Black. Cant resist but, he got a damn good choice. The bikini was perfect for me. It was a blue bikini and a shrug with cute sunglasses and a hat.

 It was a blue bikini and a shrug with cute sunglasses and a hat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked glamorous. A perfect picture for my Instagram.
I went down to the beach and...
Mr. Black was shirtless standing right in front of me. With his abs. I cant help my eyes to but, to check his abs out. He is really got a figure.

I went towards him
"Thankr you for the gift sir."
"He looks at me and says you can call me harley."
"But,,....youu...said.."
"I know what i said, now let's get going to water"
(My  harleyyyyy)

I really enjoyed my time in water miami has a real good beaches. We went to have a coconut drink and i got laid to get tanned. I saw harley on call. Talking as usual after 2 hours approx i woke up. He came to me.
"Awake after beauty sleep"
I smiled "getting tanned after all"
"Let's wait for the sunset and leave then" he said and sat right beside me.
The sunset was so heart warming and beautiful i could never think of anything else. Our hands got catched. I was freaking out while catching handing. I never wanted to get this moment to get over.
But, unfortunately we gotta leave for the hotel and Mr. Black that ruthless billionaire is never gonna fall for someone like me.

We took the car and got in.
While he was going in
I said "Harley"
I mean "Mr.harley... thanks for today it was amazing"
He smiled at said "you were amazing"

(Did he just complimented me!?!?)
I just cant handle the heat between us it was just...just..something i didn't wanna stop.
I guess things are getting heat up between us.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP READING. HELP THIS STORY TO REACH MILLIONS OF PEOPLES. HIT FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ENJOY READING I MARRIED A BILLIONAIRE.