CHAPTER EIGHT

MR.HARLEY?! "What are you doing over here?"

Mr.black gave me a sinister look
"What i am doing over here? What are you doing with him Breckwinger!"

"Him? He is my Friend" i replied with a high tone of voice

"Friends dont stay together all night in nightware!"

"Dude stop!" Broady exclaimed immediately.

"Whoah! Breckwinger i know this Casen is not a good guy. Hooking with girls and leaving them like a trash."

"Shortcake dont believe him. I like you"

"SHORTCAKE!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN SUSAN?" Harley's temper was boiling.

"I....uh...don't...know...huh...we met at the airport and we beacame friends i suppose...i..a..."
i couldn't say more lookin at those Eyes of anger. Of Mr.Black it was a nightmare.

"Casen, i want to meet you. Let's fix an appointment" mr. Black left with givin me a look like i am gonna die in the office.

"Don't botter lovecake. I got your side. Even if he kicks you out. You will be getting a bigger position at my headquarters,i will be get going now. Make sure you okay" Broady said with his sweet words.

While he was leaving he kissed me on my cheek.

I was already late for office. Lucky i reached over there by a fast cab driver at 8:30. I decided to try my level best to avoid mr.black but, as soon as i sat down my chair. A man entered with an knock.
"Mr. Black wants to see you ma'am"
(i guess i am gonna get fired!!)
I went over there. It was like you saw your dead coming. I knocked the voice of come in was so heavy and harsh that could tear you apart.

I went sat on the chair. Looking at my thighs while Mr. Black was busy in his Laptop.
While it was like 5 min that awkward silence. The only voice was of the Laptop keys getting the goice of typing.
Before, it could get anylonger. I said with all of my courage i was left with.
"Mr. Black, I know but,.....you came.....well..i.." i stopped and he was looking right into my eyes.
I stuttered like an idiot.
He said,
"You were late for today, now you may leave" he said going to type back.
I was leaving then he just said,
"And yeah Breckwinger you may mind checking your phone, if you weren't that busy"
I left as soon as i closed the door i checked my phone
4 messages from Mr.black
5 missed calls from Mr.black
Messages:
Mr. Black: breckwinger can i pick you up today? Let's go for a coffee as it is a little early?

Message 2:
Mr. Black: It's gonna be an half day, after office mind going out with me amd there is an office party gonna be conducted after 2 weeks.

Message 3:
Mind we can get shopping together.

Message 4:
Breckwinger you there?

I closed my phone
I cant believe it. It was so stupid of me to ignore his text messages. I really cant be feeling good.
Before an hour to lunch break i went to his office. Decided to talk to him.
But, i cant and i really dont know why. I stood at his door for minutes and guess i cant do it.
I was leaving and saw with my corner eye version. I moved my head to it. It was mr.black standing.
"Standing at door huh?"
"No, i was leaving"
"Gues you came to say sorry?"
"I...a..yea.. i did came to say sorry"
"Okay, i forgive you but, breckwinger mark my words Brody Casen is a bad news"
"aa...okayy..i will keep that in mind."
He was heading in, i said in a low voice but, audible.
"We are still going shopping?"
He stood at gave me a stare
"5 at your hotel" and he left.
After leaving from half day, i quickly went to my room and wore the best dress i ever had. I got ready pretty well.
It was 5 i went down.
I saw him rushed towards him.
I sat beside him in the car.
We took a long way to get to a rich shop. It was lovely i took a blue gown and some jewellery. He took a black brand new tuxedo.
We really left early and he dropped me off the hotel.
The conversation between us was rare but, i am happy atleast things between us are good.
It was late at midnight 3:50 i was awake getting some food.
I got a call from cassiey
I picked up and she breathlessly said
"You gotta go fast! Mr. Black has met with and accident, i cant he is at a hospital the boy who save him is my brother. He is bleeding much. I cant go there i am stuck at my house with the door lockedm i sended you the address make it quick!"
And she hung up.
Without any question i took Ms. Lockwood's car i hurriedly went over there.
I saw a man with surgical mask
"You must be susan? I am cassiey's brother mark. Mr. Harley black is fine"

"What! But, cassiey told..."

"Yeah we soon stopped the bleeding the accident was big but, luckily he didn't got hurted much. He will be okay by tomorrow. Maybe able to go home."He said and left.

I went inside and saw him on the bed. I went and sat beside him holding his hands.
"Why Harley, why you can't be careful. If any serious would have been happened what would i have been done?"

I said and cried next to him till morning. I saw i was on the couch in the room and mr.black was awake.
I went towards him. Like was gonna shoot him with Questions. Before i could say anything.

He hugged him. I felt that hug that. I feel so protected in his arms. It was like a hard body holding me. My heart melted. I wanted more. I never want this to end. I felt so good.

FOR THE NEXT PART STAY TURNED. KEEP READING KEEP SUPPORTING. HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON AND THE STAR BUTTON IF YOU LIKE READING I MARRIED A BILLIONAIRE.