Chapter 18

Aria's POV
Once again I heard my alarm go off and I groaned. I turned it off and got ready for school. I'm wearing some light ripped jeans and a baggy t-shirt. I threw a sweatshirt and some converse on and walked downstairs. I ate breakfast then brushed my teeth.

I walked back downstairs again and got into my car Jasper and Ross said that I would be driving them to school for a while. They both walked to my car and got in.
"Whose taking a long time now" I giggled

Ross just glared at me and Jasper smiled. We got to school and parked the car.

I walked into the school and was not ready for Whitney to come up to me I'm absolutely done with her shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Classes went by really fast and it was finally time for lunch. I sat down by Layla,
"Hi" I said then instantly my eyes went wide.
"What, Aria what happened?" Layla asked me
"Layla I need you to quickly get me a pad from my locker, hurry!" I felt so embarrassed this has never happened before.

Shit!!! Ugh!!

Layla quickly came back and I shoved the pad down my shirt into my bra. I took my sweat shirt off and tied it around my waist.
"Girl, go to the bathroom I got you, I will clean this up" Layla said
"Thank you" I quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

I felt so disgusting, oh my gosh what if Jasper figures out! He will think I'm so disgusting!

I quickly put a pad on and walked out of the bathroom my face as red as a tomato. I blocked my face from everyone in the cafeteria, in case someone figured out what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper's POV
I looked over at Aria and she sat there frozen. Her friend left to do I don't know what. Aria just sat there frozen in place. Is she ok? A minute later her friend returned and gave her something.

Aria shoves it in her shirt and rapped a sweatshirt around her waist covering her butt.
She quickly went into the bathroom while her friend was doing something at her table and returned a few minutes later her face was so red and she walked out covering her beautiful face with her hands.
~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
"Did anyone see, did anyone notice?" I asked scared that someone knew what happened.
"Your fine, I cleaned it up" Layla said
"Thank you so much" I smiled
"Hey it's what friends do"
~~~~~~~~~~
The rest of the day went by really fast.
I was still super embarrassed about what happened at lunch.
I walked out to my car and was really anxious to get home so that I could change my pants.

The boys looked at me like I was crazy on our ride home. I sat there and looked very uncomfortable and was frozen the entire time I was driving.
Once we got home I got out of the car, slammed the door shut as I ran as fast as I could into the house.

I ran upstairs and changed my underwear and leggings. I walked downstairs to wash my jeans out before actually washing them.

I rushed to the sink and quickly tried to wash the blood out. Suddenly Jasper and Ross appeared.
"Um, w-what are y-you guys d-doing h-here?" I stuttered while quickly putting the jeans behind my back
"Um, are you ok?" Ross asked

"Ptft, I'm fine, can you guys leave now" they just looked at me with confused faces then left. Fewh. I finally got the blood out and then put them in the washer.

I walked out acting like nothing happened and went up to my room. I heard a knock on my door and opened it.
"We have another dinner tonight but it's with grandpa and grandma" Ross said, then added, "are you sure your ok?"

I knew he would bring it up again.
"Yeah, I'm ok" I forced a smile because my cramps were terrible.
"Ok thanks for telling me I'll be ready"

I walked to my wardrobe to find the same dress I wore the other night except it was a dark and light ombré blue.
I put that on after taking a shower, then I put on some light make up and headed downstairs after about and hour or two of getting ready.

When I got downstairs and I went to go help my mom out again with the food.
After I set the table and mom was done with the food we all sat down. I have grandma and grandpa a hug before sitting down.

Jasper sat down by me again. My brother glared at us and was about to say something when mom gave him the look.
"So who is the new guest? Grandma Lucy asked
"He's my friend, he is staying with us since his anymore family is gone somewhere." Ross spoke up.
"Hello, I'm Jasper, nice to meet you" he said very polite which kind of shocked me.

"Well he is a very respectful young man" my grandpa Gorge said
We sat there and talked for a while but I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I jerked in my seat and dropped my fork. Shit! Everyone just sat there and looked at me. I blushed and then coughed.
"I'm ok" I coughed again.

Jasper smiled at the effect he had on me. I just sat there without looking up. We talked for a little bit longer before my grandparents had to go.

"Bye grandma" I said as I hugged her
"He's cute!" she whispered, I blushed because little did she know he was my boyfriend.
"Bye grandpa" I smiled while I hugged him. I love my grandparents.
~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few hours since my grandparents left. And right now I was sitting on my bed talking to Jasper who was sitting in the chair close to my bed. Ross was out again doing who knows what.

I went to go get my charger from my dresser and jumped when Jasper yelled behind me.

"What the hell!?!"