Chapter 19

Aria's POV
I looked back at Jasper and he had a look of pure shock. Then I look on my bed there was a huge red spot on it.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, crap!
"I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to" I stuttered, "I know you think I'm disgusting, I'm sorry!" tears started streaming down my face.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's fine baby, you didn't mean to your fine" Jasper said
He came over to me and hugged me.
"I-I didn't mean to I'm sorry" I continued.
"Stop it, it's not your fault, all girls have them" he kept holding me.

"I know I shouldn't be asking this but why do you like me, I'm ugly" I said as tears streamed down my face, more and more coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper's POV
I looked at her in pure disbelief, I wasn't mad but the fact that she would talk so lowly about herself.
"Princess, you are beautiful don't ever say that you are ugly because your not, I like you because you have a wonderful personality and your beautiful" I told her as I rubbed her back.

1 day later

Aria and I hung out for the whole day while Ross was out. We watched movies, played games and just talked.
We were sitting on the couch when we heard the keys going into the door lock. I quickly jumped up and sped off to my room. I sat on my bed on scrolling through Instagram acting like I didn't just hang with Aria the entire day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
I heard keys go through the door and that's when Jasper sped off to his room. I just sat there like I was causally watching something with no company. As I expected, Ross walked through the door and saw me sitting there watching something.

"Where is mom?" Ross asked
"Up in her room" I replied
I decided to go out with the girls today, I got ready and walked out to my car.
I texted them before, telling them to meet me at the same ice cream shop we went to last time.

As I walked up to the table I saw them both smiling at me like last time.
"Heys guys" I said
"Any tea?" Layla ask right as I sat down
"Yes, plenty, but let's get our ice cream before we talk" I laughed as saw the eagerness in her eyes.

"I would like one scoop of birthday cake and one of cookies in' cream" I said excitedly while waiting for them to give it to me. After Gwen and Layla got their ice cream went went to sit down and talk about what happened.

"So basically to sum it up so I don't have to tell every story considering I have a lot to tell you guys, my mom found out that me and Jasper are dating because she saw us kissing, I had a dinner with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins who hate me and talked trash about me to my face, Jasper stood up for me. Then I had dinner with my grandparents and he put his hand on my thigh making me jerk up and drop my fork, everyone looked at me and I was really embarrassed" I took a breath and continued.

"Then after that I went up to my room and hung out with Jasper. I got up to get my charger and he yelled behind me. I looked over and saw a blood spot on my bed. I was so embarrassed but he sat there with me and made me feel better. Today I spent the day doing stuff with Jasper, like games, movies, and just talking. To sum it up me and Jasper almost got caught by Ross watching a movie" I laughed as both of my friends mouths were hung open.

"Wow" was the only thing they said.
I began laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.
"That's a lot you haven't told us" Gwen laughed
"Yep what about you and Jonah, Layla?"

"Oh, um we haven't really talked I need to get to know him but I'm too scared to"
"I'll help you with that, and you, Gwen?"
"Well my parents are getting a divorce but that's basically it"
"Oh I'm sorry Gwen"

We chatted about school and other stuff for a while before it got dark and we had to head home. I got in my car feeling tired and I just wanted to go home.

I walked through the door to see Ross and Jasper watching a movie.
"Where have you been?" Ross asked for the tenth time.
"Out with friends" I replied, "I'm tired can we talk about this tomorrow?"
"Yeah" with that I walked upstairs into my room and feel flat on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper's POV
"I'm going to go to bed, night bro" Ross said as he walked into his room. I turned everything off and walked upstairs to see Aria before I go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
I got into the shower and it felt so good. After I got out I did my hair and changed into my PJ's.
I heard a knock on my door and decided to answer it before I go to bed.

I opened it to see Jasper there smiling.
"Hi" I said letting him in.
"Hello, I just wanted to say goodnight" he replied smirking.
"W-What are you doing" I stuttered as he walked closer and closer towards me.

He started tickling me.
"Jasper, J-Jasper s-top i-t" I said in between laughs. He stopped tickling me but started moving towards me again.

My back hit something hard and I grunted as Jasper pushed me against the wall. Then before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back passionately as his tongue slide into my mouth exploring it.

He lifted me up so that my legs were wrapped around him. I grabbed his face into my hands but moved my left hand to the back of his head tugging at his hair.

He moaned and I smiled knowing I succeeded with getting a moan out of him. We both were completely unaware with that fact that my door just opened.

"Aria I-WHAT THE HELL!?!"