Chapter 22

Aria's POV
I watched as Ross stormed into the house in anger. He started running towards me, then Jasper quickly put me behind him.
"Don't touch my girl" Jasper said with a stern voice.
"What did you just call her?" Ross asked furious.

"I called her MY girl" Jasper emphasized the word my.
"SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRL SHE'S MY SISTER" Ross yelled.

1 hour earlier

Ross's POV
I watched as my sister once again disappeared with Jasper. I was, once again, pissed. First off, my sister just embarrassed me in front of the entire school and second off I'm still mad about my best friend dating my sister.

My friends just looked at me in pure disbelief as did the rest of the school.
"Bro, don't do anything you will regret" Jonah said behind me.
I didn't care, my sister is so dead. I ran out d the cafeteria and into my car to go home.

Present time

Aria's POV
I just stayed behind Jasper watching the sene unfold right in front of my eyes.
"THAT'S IT!" Ross screamed, "Jasper your going home, Aria you are never allowed to see Jasper ever again. You can't go out with your friends, I can't trust you and you are not allowed to show any of your skin. I will be by your side the entire time at school, leave my sight and your dead"

Tears welled up in my eyes,
"You can't do that, your not the boss!"
I screamed back at him.

He just smirked. What?
"Yes I am, mom and dad are leaving tomorrow to go on a week long trip"
I began crying so hard that my whole body hurt.
Ross came over to me and grabbed Jasper who looked completely shocked.

"NO!" I screamed as loud as I could as I grabbed Jasper's shirt and kissed him. Ross pulled us away and shoved Jasper out the door.
I screamed as a grabbed my hair and fell to my knees. Ross just looked at me with anger filled in his eyes.

"You will not date my best friend" Ross stated.
"YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER AND NEVER WILL BE" I screamed again,
my screams echoing through the house.
"Oh and if you tell mom about this I will kick you out of the house, so if I were you I would shut the hell up" that brought more tears to my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in my room for the rest of the day crying, more and more tears coming out of my eyes. I don't get to see jasper or my friends anymore. I'm in a lock down and I will never be able to feel the warm embrace of Jasper ever again.

The thought made me cry even more. Why is he such a terrible brother?

The day passed by quickly and I just sat on my bed crying for the whole day. I got in the shower and cried more and more but the thing was I had no tears coming out of my eyes. They were all gone because of crying so much.

I got out of the shower, got ready for bed and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm remembering everything that happened yesterday. Tears came down my face once again as I got ready for school. I walked downstairs crying and crying.

"Stop crying, your acting like a baby" Ross told me.
"THE HELL! YOU TOOK THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME FOREVER! WHAT, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALL HAPPY?!?" I screamed at him more tears filling my eyes. Did I really love Jasper? Yes, yes I did.

He looked at me with shock and anger once again filling his eyes.
"Y-you love him?!?" he asked in pure shock.
"Yes" I whispered
"No, no, no, you can't love him! NO!" he yelled furious.

"Well I do, so get over it!" I yelled back at him. My parents were gone at work already and we're leaving tonight for their trip so they didn't know what was going on.
"Your lucky your a girl or I would have slapped and punched the hell out of you!" I cried at his words, this isn't the Ross I knew.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One we got to school Ross wouldn't leave my side. We got a lot of stares because of what happened yesterday but I didn't care all I wanted was to be with Jasper. He knew he had to leave my side for classes but other than that he was always there by my side.

Finally, it was lunch time and I was so excited to see Layla. Ross and I walked into the lunch room and I went over to sit by Layla but Ross pulled me back.
"Your sitting by yourself"
I looked at him in pure shock.
"No, no, no, please" I begged tears running down my face once again but he just shook his head and led me to an empty table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper's POV
I watched as Ross led Aria to and empty table. Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Man, what's wrong" Ryder asked
"It's all my fault" I say as more tears keep coming down my face.

"My beautiful princess isn't allowed to do anything because of me" I said as Ross walked over to our table. I tried my hardest to cover the tears that were running down my face but it was no use.

"Stop fricken crying, you big baby" Ross snapped at me. I just got up and walked over to Aria's table. I quickly got there before Ross came and I kissed her. I didn't care if everyone saw me, I knew this was going to be the last time I kissed her.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and tried to pull me away but I just held on to Aria.
"I love you" I said before Ross punched me and dragged me back to the table.
I looked back at Aria and saw tears in her eyes as she mouthed back the same thing.