I

Minho's perspective

I start to break down. This couldn't be real. I had to see it for myself. I run as fast as I could to Jisung's house. 

I start to bang on the door but there was no answer. I start to tremble even more. 

"No, no no no no no. This is real. Jisung open up! I'm sorry! Please.. please.." I start to feel the tears well up in my eyes. My voice was getting weak.

"Jisung.. open the door goddammit! This isn't funny! I'm going to break the door down if you don't open it!" I feel tears falls down my face but I try to convince myself that this was just some sick prank he decided to pull. "Please Jisung.. I'm sorry.. I'll never talk to Tagi again.. please.."

I sigh, I didn't want to do this, it was a huge invasion of privacy. But I had to, I had to do everything I could to save Jisung.

I bust the door down and gasp, falling to my knees. "No! No no no no no! This isn't true! God no! What the fuck! No..!"

I cry into my palms at the sight. It was Jisung, but his head was blown through and there was blood all over the floor. He had a gun in his hand. 

I grab him and hold him in my arms, trying to tell myself that everything was okay. Then I realize something, he was warm! I gasp and rush to the hospital, it was a 4 minute walk but I ran and turned it into a 1 minute walk. I run and run and run until I get there, busting in the doors, panting.

The ladies at the counter gasp and rush to take Jisung. I stand there awkwardly, not knowing it I should follow, but I decide that I should just wait out here. I start nervously tapping my foot. Suddenly I get a call.

I read the caller ID, 'Tagi'. I growl and decline. I was never gonna talk to her again, I'm not going to blame her for this, this was 100% my fault but I didn't want to behave stupidly again with her, all that was over now. I have moved on from that shit.

I sigh and start to sweat, I was really nervous for Jisung, and if he did live I was scared he would be mad. I was scared he wouldn't love me any more. 

However, I was cut off of my trail of thought by a nurse coming in and look at me. "Come with me, hes in terrible state."

I nod and stand up, really scared. She leads me into a room with Jisung on the bed, hooked up to tons of anesthetics and other medicines. I look at him and frown, he was basically already head, his face was pale and he did not look good what so ever. I felt horrible, this was my fault after all. I take a deep breath and sigh. 

"How bad is he?" I ask the doctor.

"Really bad. He's lost a lot of blood, thankfully you brought him here though because if he was left for 10 more minutes he probably would have bled out." The doctor looks at me.

I felt a tiny spark of hope. He wasn't dead, and that's definitely a good thing.

"How about his head? Do you think he will have an major brain damage?" I ask.

"Well, he may have amnesia, I'm sure how bad, but I'm thinking he will barely even know his own name, if that. You need to help him remember if he makes it okay? I would say ask parents to help but I found out they're dead so that's not going to work." The doctor sighs.