III

Minho's perspective

I sit in the alley way, crying for a solid hour or two. I was straight depressed, but I had to live on for Jisung. He would come back, I had faith. I sigh and run a piece of glass across my arm aimlessly.

I start to cry harder as blood runs down my forearm. Was I cutting myself? Dammit. I mean, it felt good so.

I continued to do it anyways, not caring anymore, I scratched up both arms, up to the shoulder each and threw on my hoodie again. I get up and go to see Jisung again. I was in and notice him.

He was awake? I rush over to him to hug him but then I realize I was imagining that. Dammit. I look at Jisung, he was still asleep. I sigh and grab his hand and hold it in mine.

I missed that boy so damn much it hurt man. I sigh as I sit down.

-6 month time skip-

I walk into the hospital, like I have everyday for months. I was not going to give up I had to have faith. I sigh as I walk into the room.

I look at my Jisung and sigh, feeling helpless. "Please.. if there is some sort of God out there, please just let Jisung wake up." I was never really much of a religious person but the impossible happened.

I kid you not I noticed Jisung's eyes start to open. I smack my self a few times to make sure it was real and it was! I was freaking out.

"Holy fuck! Jisung?" I gasp as I grab his hand.

He let's out a groan and to say I flipped my shit would be an understatement, I felt like I was going crazy like what the hell?

I quickly call for a nurse and she rushes in and starts hooking him up to other machines and stuff.

I was still in complete shock, had my prayers worked or was it a mere coincidence? I just stared at his beautiful face as he was waking. He had his eyes opened but I'm not sure he was aware of his surrounding or anything.

Once the nurses leave to room Jisung looks at me. "What... happened..?"

"What do you remember?" I ask.

"I.. I don't even know who you are.. I don't even know who I am.. Ji.. sung if I recall? Jisung right, I'm Jisung.. I heard you call me that before." He thinks for a hot minute.

"Yes, you're Jisung." I nod.

"And you are...?" He asked me.

"I'm Minho, you're... boyfriend." I say.

"You're my boyfriend?! Seriously?!" He seemed very shocked.

"Is that a bad thing..?" I sigh.

"No just... how did I end up with such an attractive male?" He says in awe.

I laugh. "Oh come on I am not attractive."

"Shhh." He shushes me. "You are."

"Whatever you say cutie." I look at him.

He blushes. "Aish no." He shakes his head. "I feel bad for not remembering you at all.."