VIII

Minho's perspective

Day 2 of making Han Jisung fall for me.

Today I plan to impress Jisung with a gift. I want to give him a stuffed squirrel I found the other day. I thought it would be just the perfect gift for him.

First thing in the morning I text him 'good morning lovely 💕' I always text him these sweet messages, it's a step to gaining his love. Next I grab a cute medium sized box and put the stuffed squirrel inside the box. Then I wrap it in pretty blue wrapping paper and put a bow on top. Then I write Jisung's name across the top of the box.

Then I got a really cute idea. What if I put it in his locker and wrote a cute love letter. It would be anonymous, so it kind of be like a secret admirer. I thought Jisung would just love that.

So I got a piece of paper out of my desk drawer and started to write.

'Han Jisung,

You know I love you right? You probably do right? I mean you wouldn't know if you did or not from just this but believe me, I love you a lot, I wish I could confess but I feel now is not the time. I can tell that you don't have feelings for me. Maybe you don't like anyone? I hope that's the case. Either that or you like me back. Man it would kill me to find out you liked someone else, maybe literally kill maybe not, I don't know yet. Anyways, besides that, I love you Jisung. Hope you like the present, it's a squirrel, it reminded me of you, cute and small. There's many things about you that are squirrel like, that's why we used to call you 'squirrel'. You probably don't remember, but thats okay. Anyways I hope you love it and please think about me when you hold it. Thats all I want from you. You can think of this note since you don't know my name. I love you Jisung, a lot.

Much love
-you thought I'd tell you, sorry I'm too shy'

I read over it about a million times, making sure it was absolutely perfect. Once I was happy with it I folded it up into an envelope and taped it to the front of the box so that he wouldn't miss it. Then I stuck off to school early, since I had helped him in the beginning of the year, I knew his locket combination so I could easily open it. I slipped the gift inside and shut the locker. School wasnt going to start for another hour or so and I couldn't be bother to go back home so I went to the dance studio to practice. I start to practice my solo part by myself since Felix wasnt here to help with the parts he's in. After about 45 minutes I headed to my locker, there were already a hand full of students at the school now, mostly the nerds.

Then a girl approached me. "Awh, you're early, shows how dedicated you are to your work." She says.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" I look her up and down to see if I recognized her.

"Are you checking me out?!" She shrieked, pushing her uniform skirt down.

"I- what? No! I am not!" I widened my eyes.

"Yes you are! Pervvv!" She shrieked, causing a huge scene.

"Girl I swear I am not into you like that!" I gasp.

"Yeah because you just want to fuck! Well I am not some kind of sex doll!" She continued to shriek, by now I knew it was just for attention.

"Can you kindly shut the fuck up? I don't do that. Fucking calm your tits and go bug someone else!" I started yo get heated.