XI

Minho's perspective

Day 5 of making Han Jisung fall in love with me.

Today was Friday, today I planned to tell him about the squirrel thing. I grabbed a squirrel plush and put it in a box. I put a simple note saying 'I love you Jisung' inside.

I go to Jisung early in the morning before the first bell and-

Wait thats not exactly how the story went.

-rewind to Thursday night-

I was panicking, a crucial part of the plan had been ruined. I lost the letter that declared my love for him. I was distraught, hurt, and most of all of felt stupid. How could I loose it? It was on my desk the night before I was sure off it.

I hold back my tears, everything was going wrong.

I grab a pen and a small piece of paper, I had to do something but I couldn't write a full love letter, I needed to leave now! I sighed and just wrote a lousy 'I love you Jisung' and rushed out the door.

I put a squirrel and the paper in the box and closed it before driving to the school. I sigh, I felt that Jisung wasn't worth this lousy gift but I had no other choice. I get to the school and find Jisung.

I tap his shoulder and he turns, seeing the box in my hand.

"Hey Minho! What's that box?" Jisung asks me.

"It's for you." I hand it to him, getting scared he will hate it.

"Really?" He smiles at me and takes the box.

"Anything for you." I nod.

He nods. "Okay thank you." Then he lifts the lid to the box.

He stares at it for a good few minutes, clearly thinking about something.

"Wait..?" He murmurs.

"Hmm?" I tilt my head.

"You gave me those gifts..?" He asks.

"Yeah.." I nod, suddenly really shy.

"You still love me?" He says with a somewhat happy tone?

"Yeah? I thought you'd know, Jisung come on, you're the love of my life." I say.

Suddenly I feel something touch my lips. That something was Jisung's lips, I was shocked, why was he doing this?

I close my eyes and accept this kiss, this is all I ever wanted. I pull him closer by his rather small waist and his arms snake around my neck.

We were like making out by any means but it was still a pretty hot kiss. I'm 95% sure people were watching us but I didn't care, I had my Jisung in my arms and he was kissing me.

After a second he pulls away, I let him out of my arms and he looks up at me.

"Minho, I have something to confess." Jisung says slowly.

"What is it Ji?" I ask.

"So, you know that cats you've been getting?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I nod. "What about it?"

"I.. well you see.. I was doing that.." He murmurs quietly.

I could barely hear him and I was in shock. "You were?"

"Yes.. because.. I've fallen back in love.. listen, Minho.. I get why I used to like you.. scratch that, I get why I still do like you. Minho I love you okay? I don't want to leave Sunday.. I.. I want you to come with me or something! I.. I need you Minho.. please just love me okay?" Jisung looks up at me with desperation in his eyes.

"Is that really how you feel? Think about it? Do you actually love me or do you think you do because you used to?" I say, I don't want to have him be with me if he doesn't love me, I don't wanna have him trapped in a relationship if he isn't sure.

"Minho honey, I do love you. I've thought about this since dinner Monday. I'm sure about it, about everything, all I want is you." Jisung grabs my shirt. "Please."

"I want you too, don't think otherwise." I take a breath, thinking of the best thing to do right now. "Do you want to be my boyfriend again?" I ask him.

His eyes light up. "Yes! Thats what I'm begging for!" He hugs me in a tight embrace.

I hug him back, smiling. I had my Jisung and it only took 5 days. Well I guess only 1 but we officially are together on day 5 so I count that more.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Jisung says, squeezing me.