VII

Minho's perspective

It's been about 6 months since I have tried to get Jisung to fall in love with me. We have both enrolled into university and I have him in most of my classes as a support person. The only distance is that I take dance and he takes choir.

So I haven't really been trying very hard to get Jisung to fall for me because I thought that I would have a long time to try.

But I've just found out the university will be sending him to America for 6 months and there is no way I can go unless I can somehow gather the money to buy a plane ticket to America. I can't exactly do that as I am barely getting by paying bills and my college fees.

I do work at a part time job with my new best friend. His name is Jeongin, he's literally the tiniest being I've ever seen. He came to Korea when Chris did with his boyfriend Woojin, turned out they adopted the kid, kinda like how Seungmin and Hyunjin adopted Jisung.

Speaking of Seungmin and Hyunjin, once Jisung got better and was able to be self sustainable and didn't need help from anyone they decided to travel the world. They still keep in touch with Jisung though. However, they both hate me and refuse to speak to me what so ever. I understand but it hurt because Hyunjin was my best friend since the 3rd grade.

Luckily now that I met Jeongin I realize that although I'll miss Hyunjin I'll survive.

Anyways, back to Jisung. He's leaving for America in a week. I have 7 more days to make him fall for me or else he might find someone else. I'd hate to see him fall for someone else. I would be happy he was happy but I would never want him to be happy with anyone other than myself. I know, I'm selfish.

Anyways, this is day 1 of making Han Jisung fall in love with me.

I decided phase one was to do something that most k-dramas have. It might be stupid but I wanna do it.

I make sure to walk past Jisung and as I see him I look the other way and slam into him. We both fall to the ground and I'm on top of him. I 'accidentally' kiss him. Only for a few seconds before I jolt back and get up.

"Oh my gosh! Jisung I'm so sorry! I was distracted!" I gasp, my acting skill are pretty good.

"O-oh you're fine." He says as I help him up. "It's okay."

"How can I make it up to you?" I say.

"No no, it's okay really." He shakes his head.

"Will ice cream after school make you feel better?" I say.

"I'm okay!" He says.

"No, you're coming to get ice cream with me after school, you don't have a choice." I say.

"I mean.. I like ice cream.. can it just be a friendly hangout not a way to make it up to me." He sighs.

"Yeah I mean it can be." I wasn't going to jump into things too fast and ask him on a date just yet, it was still day one and I wasn't prepared to rush into that.

"Thank god." He smiles to me.

I smile back and give him and quick mostly friendly hug.