Chapter 3

Grandma walks in with another lady “Ella darling I want you to meet my oldest and dearest friend Celeste Mc Crae and her grandson Dekker.”  I exchange pleasantries and say hello then turn to Dekker and say it’s nice to see you again Dekker.”
He gives me the once over and there is it that smirk where you don’t know if you want to kiss him or slap him wait what uurgh I don’t want to kiss him but he does look good very greek god omg I need to get out of here I’m pulled out of my thought by him saying “Hey Ella long time no see, how you been, I heard you been living in Paris for the last 5 years wow I must say you look different.” 
“Umm thankyou and yes I attended St Catherine’s Boarding School they recently became co-ed and I made some amazing friends while there and I miss them terribly but at least my best friend will be here to attend college with me.”
“Oh yes Yale I heard what a coincidence I will also be attending Yale to take over the Mc Crae law firm from my father, what will you be studying?”
“I will studying Law I have always wanted to be a lawyer and my grandparents support my decision speaking of, Grandma you simply must come see my new car it is out the front and I am so very in love oh and I got my American licence today.”
My grandma  says she will come out and see it in just a while she needs to finish her book club and suggest that Dekker and I go get a bite to eat while I wait uuurgh really “ Sure sounds great Grandma I will also go look at a dress while I’m out love you .”  I turn to Dekker and gesture towards the door we walk outside and he whistles lowly “Damn nice car but I must say siren you are definitely not the girl I remember,  again damn.”
I turn to him and say 1 Mc Crae you know I hate that nickname and 2 get in the damn car.
“Ooh bossy I like.”  We hop in the car and not a second after I have connected my phone to the Bluetooth does Elias name show in the caller id huh lets have some fun and show Dekker just how much I have changed I hit accept and answer with “Ella’s house of sexual deviant how may I pleasure you today>” Dekker’s face is priceless and then a sexy husky drawl comes over the phone.  “Well well there is my naughty little minx but what no hot wax.” “  that would be Ella’s house of S&M you called the wrong line Eli .” then all of a sudden I heard the dial tone what in the world,  reversing out the driveway I head to a little bistro for lunch Dekker turns to me and is about to say something when my cell rings again I look at the caller id and giggle then answer “Ella’s house of S&M how may I help you for hot wax press 1 for bondage press 2 or for both press 3.  “Hmmm decisions I think I will take both this time my sexy little siren.” I stop laughing and look at the look on Dekker’s face he looks pissed.
“ELIAS CHARLES BAIZEN” Dekker’s eyes pop out of his head the mention of Eli’s full name. “Oh darling I have told you how many times I love you screaming my name.” the man beside me looks absolutely flabbergasted I decide to put him out of his misery.
“ Ok your perviness what can I do for you this fine afternoon ?”
“ Well darling give me just a second there are a few people here with me who want to say hi to our Princess “  “ Hey asshole that’s my name for her “ I hear in the background I can’t help myself forgetting I have a passenger I revert to the boarding school me “ Oh my Prince Charming I miss you all so much I really wish I was there with you guys Alistair who else is there then I hear the voice of my very best friend “ Elias , Alistair zee Princess has arrived and I hear Alistair say no the Princess is on the phone and I bet she would love to hear from the Parisian Princess.” I can’t help it but call out O babe I miss you come out here already I need my other half I feel so empty and not me without you she cuts me off “ Oh Mon Cheri I miss you and love you just remember you are a strong and beautiful woman who kicks ass “ I hear Elias in the background call out “ not to forget unbelievably sexy blue eyes and very naughty this morning and this afternoon meow.”  Alistair says something you want to tell me princess are you cheating on me “ I giggle and say “ Of course not ally prince charming and princess belong together .” then O yells out what about prep boy and I say “ Huh who .” and Elias and Alistair start talking about my conversation between Elias and I in the group chat earlier and start off with third grade tactic and then O joins in remembering my company I put a stop to it by pulling out the big guns after several attempts to shut them up yep you guessed full names ALISTAIR REGINALD MYCROFT, ODETTE JONELLE FONTAINE AND ELIAS CHARLES BAIZEN all of a sudden it goes quiet then I hear an Irish accent “ What the fuck did you guys do to get full named sweet mother of Jesus the only person I have ever heard her full name is devil boy here. Hello Ella baby how is my beautiful bestie today and what did these idiots do?”
I turn to look at Dekker and decide it’s time to end the call but first find out why Elias rang in the first place but say hi to Clemmy first.
“ Hi Clemmy I miss you and these idiots were about to mention private stuff but I actually have company with me in the car at the moment I got home from getting my new car which by the way totes in love with ask Eli to show you oh and I got my licence with Grandpa, then when we got home I ran into a guy I went to school with in the foyer so grandma told us to go get lunch so he is currently sitting next to me right now and he doesn’t need to know all my dirty laundry if you know what I mean go back and read the chat between me and devil boy if you want to understand clem .”
Then I hear a chorus of ohhs and a very clear oh my freaking god. Gee thanks guys subtle much  I think to myself then all of a sudden I hear “ So introduce us then my sexy siren.” That son of a bitch he knows what he is doing, then Dekker decides to say “ How come he gets to call you siren but I get told off, that hurts Ella right here.” He chuckles with his hand over his heart.  “ Oh suck it up Mc Crae he is not allowed to call me it either isn’t that right devil boy.”  “ Oh blue eyes that hurts I thought you loved me darling. I cut him off so introductions, Mc Crae you already know everyone’s names except for my Irish beauty miss Clemency brie O’Leary everyone meet the bane of my junior high existence spawn of Satan aka Dekker Archibold Mc Crae. Elias pipes up “ Hold on a second I have heard that name before , where have I heard that damn name oooh ooh I have got it your Conrad’s little cousin, well well it is a small world isn’t it blue eyes.”
Oh fuck . Conrad Davenport the biggest player to live and also the guy I very nearly lost my virginity to last New Year’s “ Shut it Baizen.” And as if summoned I hear a sexy silky voice call out “ Baizen where are you,  ya bastard we need to talk about the raunchy phone calls your having with my Lei, ahh hey guys what’s up who you talking to?”
And of course Elias the asshole has to say “ Well Davenport my dear friend we are talking to a sexy young blue eyed siren about hot wax and bondage .” I cut him off by screaming his full name again  “ now Ella darling how many times do I have to say I would rather you moan than scream my name . “ oh my god “ I say thne he says you called darling?