Chapter 6

It has been nearly a week since we started dating and things are going amazing the big announcement party is in 2 days. Dekker is coming over to spemd the day with me today, Grandma and Grandpa have gone over to my other Grandparents to make arrangements for the party.
I am just walking downstairs in my robe with my pyjamas on when the doorbell rings.
The maid comes in and says she needs me at the front door I follow her and see Henri .
“ Good morning Miss Ella how are you today I come bearing a rather large shipment of garments for you from Mister Valentino himself I just came from the airport they are fresh off his private jet.”
“ Oh wow good morning Henri I am well thankyou can you please just have them brought into the parlour and I will sort them out from there thankyou very much.”
Before they leave he hands me a letter.
I wait til they are gone and go sit at the dining room table to have a coffee and read my letter.

Ciao mi cara principessa
Spero che li trovi di tuo gradimento mio caro. Sono andato un po ‘fuori bordo e ha anche inviato il mio intero la nuova linea di moda si diverte all atua festa
Con affetto Zio Valentino xxx
(Hello my darling princess
I hope you you find these to your liking my dear I went a little over board and also sent you my whole new line of fashion. Have fun at your party
With love Uncle Valentino.)

After reading my letter I get up and walk into the parlour and cannot believe my eyes there is over 10 large boxes with the trademark Valentino logo on them “ Oh wow” I say out loud to myself.
“ No kidding “  I hear from behind me I let out a little yelp and turn around there laughing at me is Dekker “ Jesus when did you get here you scared the hell out of me.”
“ I walked in just as you started talking to yourself/ “ What’s all this babe?”
“ Umm Uncle Valentino sent my dresses and a bit extra.” “ A bit extra?? Looks like he sent his whole warehouse babe .”
I turn to Dekker using my puppy eyes “ Babe “
“ uh oh what do you want ?”
In the end he helped me and the maid carry all the boxes up to my bedroom and we stacked them in the corner.
“ Huh good thing im still in my pjs, I turn to Dekker do you mind if I try a few on I want to see what he sent me.?”
“ Of course not babe I will just sit here on the bed and enjoy the show” he says throwing a wink my way.
“ Well I will need your muscles every now and then to move the boxes “
We open the first box and I send a mental thankyou to Valentino. The first dress I pull out is beyond stunning
Satin sapphire blue strapless floor length mermaid gown with a very high slit upto the thigh with a diamond belt around the waist simple but perfect
I come out with it on and Dekker is speechless, I turn to look in the mirror it is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen I turn back to Dekker “ Babe”
“ Yeah babe you look fucking amazing.”
“ thanks babe can you do me a favour and take a photo of each outfit I try on so I can catalogue then in my phone please .”
“ Sure thing baby but first come here.” He beckons me over I sit next to him on the bed and he pulls me into a deep kiss. “ I am serious Ella you look fucking amazing.”
I kiss him once more to say my thanks then get up and he takes a picture for me we do this for over an hour with so many different and amazing dresses some that Dekker seemed to like a lot on me.
Just when I am about to suggest taking a break I come across my dream dress
Floor length mermaid gown in a shimmering blue with deep plunging v neck and a dangerously high cut slit up the side. I walked out the closet and Dekker was by my side in an instant “ Fuck babe you are killing me in this dress .” he goes to grab me but I move away “ Oh no you don’t this is my dream dress take the picture so I can take it off then I am all yours mister.” He practically runs back to the bed grabs my phone a takes several pictures of the dress.”
Deciding I have had enough of trying clothes on I put on my turquoise bikini and throw my back sarong around my waist “ Babe “ I say walking out the closet, he is nowhere to be seen, then all of a sudden I feel myself being picked up and thrown on my bed .
Looking up I see Dekker standing there looking at me. “ What are you looking at mister ?” he doesnt answer me just joins me on the bed leans over and brushes a stray hair behind my ear then says “ How did I get so lucky to finally have you in my life babe?” I lean over and kiss him pulling him on top of me he deepens the kiss things start to heat up and he pulls away and says “ Babe we need to stop before things go to far”
He pulls me off the bed, throws me over his shoulder and carries me down the stairs out the back to the pool where we spend the rest of the afternoon talking, laughing, swimming and taking photos.
The maid comes out to let me know that my grandparents will not be home for dinner as they have reservations. Dekker and I dry off go change clothes and order chinese for dinner while waiting I upload all the phots of us onto facebook  and update my status.
Ella Flinders is now in a relationship with Dekker Archibold Mc Crae

Absolutely amazing day with my very sweey boyfriend today .
( Ella uploaded 15 photos)
Elias Baizen,Dekker Archibold Mc Crae, Valentino Garavani and 45 others like this)

Not long after all the notifications came through
Elias Baizen: meow kitten love the bikini
Odette Fontaine: Mon cheri you look fantastic
Alistair Mycroft: You guys look great together princess
Conrad Davenport: * wolf whistles* look after my cousin lei same to you Dekker look after my lei
Lachlan Creag: you look happy Elliebean miss you sis x
Clemency O’Leary: wow girly you look great
Dekker Archibold Mc Crae: Damn im a lucky SOB
(Elias Baizen,Aliastair Mycroft,Conrad Deavenport and 10 others like this)
Ella Flinders: Aww thanks everybody love you guys I am so incredibly happy I cant even say it in words.
Valentino Garavani: sono cosi felice per te principessa che bella coppia * I am so happy for you Princess what a great looking couple.*
Ella Flinders: Grazie Zio Valentino e grazie per il nuovo guardaroba e’ arrivato stamattina sono senza parole penso di aver bisogno di un armadio piu’ grande ahah sono tutti molto belli amo xx * Thankyou Uncle Valentino and Thankyou for the new wardrobe it arrived this morning I am speechless I think I need a larger closet haha they are all very beautiful love you xx*
Valentino Garavani: sei la benvenuta principessa, avrai davvero bisgno di un armadio piu’ grande in quanto quella era solo una delle 2 speizoni bene mi acara, devo andare ada amarti xx. *You are very welcome Princess, you will indeed need a larger closet as that was only one of 2 shipments well my darling I must be going love you xx
Dekker Archibold Mc Crae: Well my girlfriend is now speechless haha talk later guys im going to try and snap her out of it.