Chapter 4

“ Ciao Principessa “ (Hello Princess.)

“ Ciao Valentino e’ Lorelei ho un dilemma.” (Hello Valentino it’s Lorelei I have a dilemma.) Then he answered me and I explained the situation he asked me what shade blue I wanted I told him one that would make my eyes pop he said he would have it sent to me within the week. “ Grazie Valentino sei un vero toccasana.” (Thankyou Valentino you are a life saver.)  He replied “ sei la benvenuta principessa .” ( You are very welcome Princess.)  Just then Henri walked in and showed me several dresses Valentino noticed I was distracted and I told him he asked to speak to the manager I handed the manger the phone and told him someone wanted to speak to him he took my phone and started speaking his eyes popped out of his head and started speaking very fast in fluent Italian.

He said his goodbyes and handed the phone back and said he would be back soon turned around and left I put the phone to my ear to say my good byes and to thank him again “ Grazie Grazie Valentino ti amo addio.” (Thankyou Thankyou Valentino I love you  Goodbye ) He replied with “ ti amo anch’io, pricipessa parlerai presto” ( I love you to princess talk soon) then hung up.

I ran to Dekker gave him a big hug and said I got my dress I was soo happy he asked me just how exactly I have Valentino’s private number I explained to him that my best friend Odette’s mama is his very best friend and I have known him for about 4 and a half years he is like an uncle to me.
I peck Dekker on the lips and say I’m going try these on I turn and see a large amount of mermaid, cocktail and ball gowns there to try I absolutely fall in love with a knee length black and white lace patterned cocktail dress I try that first it is a perfect fit I walk out and ask “ What do you think babe”
He walks up to me and says I look stunning I give him another peck on the lips and turn to go try on a particularly revealing gown but oh it is gorgeous it is a ruby red strapless mermaid floor length gown in satin with a rather high split up to the thigh on the side and I’m in love . I walk out and Dekker is speechless he then finds the words and tells me if I don’t but this he is buying it for me.
After trying on many dresses I have well over $30,000 worth of clothes I’m buying I get to the counter and make note to ask Valentino if he can do the revealing dress in a deep blue for me as well.
Henri comes to bag everything up I got to hand him my Amex and he simply says “ Mr Garavani has asked me to inform you and this is in his own words Your money is no good here Principessa and you should know this already.”
Candy who had walked up to us looked at me with her jaw dropped I simply turn and say “ Close your mouth honey you never know what might end up in it.” I turn back to Henri and try to insist on paying for my purchases but he simply says that it is all taken care of. I say my thankyou and leave the store.
We make it make to the car I turn to Dekker and say let’s go get something to eat you know the food tonight is going to be tiny hors d’oeurves. Before leaving I pull my phone out and send a thankyou to Valentino and ask about the other dress.

We ended up going to China Palace and were seated straight away. I ordered orange sesame chicken and Dekker ordered Mongolian beef. While waiting for our food we started talking and catching up on the years were apart once we were finished eating it was time to head home and get ready for tonight.
In the car on the way back home Dekker turns to me and says “ So which dress are you going to wear tonight babe.”  I just wink and say you will see. When we get home he gives me a kiss tells me he will see me tonight I tell him to wear a blue tie if he wants to match he just grins kisses me again turns around and hops in his car.

I walk into the house and grandma and grandpa are both sitting in the dining room having a coffee they turn to see I’m home and grandma hops up and says “ Ella dear let’s go see this new car of yours your grandpa has been telling me all about it .”
“ Of course grandma I also need the maid to help bring in all my bags please.”