𝟚:𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝..

✰·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Chapter two ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·✰
-
-
-
I nearly jumped out of my skin. What the hell?! I'm supposed to be alone in my house right now. Someone definitely broke in because I heard the distinctive sound of glass or ceramic breaking. And then this scream of annoyance and a hint of..pain..? I was scared to say the least, I mean can you really blame me? Just a second ago I was minding my own business doing things that need to be done and the next I'm debating what was the best course of action. Lucky me I have common sense and I didn't just jump straight to action. Should I hide?? Or should I go out and confront them?? And if I did, do I take some sort of weapon?? I don't know what to do but what ever I did had to be done now...

??? POV

"AH SHIT!!WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

"shut up you dumb prick!" "Guys! let's not fight here.." I said looking at the two in front of me, both turning away from each other and crossing their arms above their chests, very childish if you ask me. I was ready to look around the place, but then I saw my brothers arm. I panicked and tried to run up to him to make sure the damage wasn't severe, However I was pushed to the wall with a hand which was just as quickly removed, the person that did so stating that I should stay put due to the fact that we don't know where we are and it could potentially be dangerous. I didn't know what was going on and I was kind of scared I guess. My mind was going in circles and I was getting really anxious. I sat down on the floor with my back to the wall. Just some days ago I was leading a county, not just any country MY country, and now..?? I'm inside a strangers house not knowing what awaits me in the dear future I tremendously wish to have. What would happen to us here? Would the owner shelter us, or give us in? Well only one person can answer these questions and that would be the owner themselves. As if on cue, I was distracted of my trail of thought by a seemingly familiar click.

"What are you doing here?"

Everyone stayed quiet and still. I jolted up and turned my face to see a female, around her twenties looking at everyone, her eyes showed no emotion and a gun was placed in her hands. Loaded I suppose. I couldn't move. I was too scared to do so. Nobody spoke and the female before us got impatient "I asked a question," she said with a voice that showed no emotion,but I could see fear in her eyes. She stood there waiting for an answer to escape one of our lips. However nobody spoke once again, some of us would glance at each other. I guess we were all thinking the same thing...should we trust her?? "We're sorry for the inconvenience,miss" a voice showered with a thick Russian accent said. She lowered her gun with a sigh. I guess that gave him enough courage for he took of his hood and sunglasses before turning to look at her. He had a proud and strong posture that could scare anyone if he so wished, his ushanka placed comfortably on top of his head. The man placed his hands behind his back and started walking closer to the woman, who at this point had her eyes wide open in shock, and said "Do you guys have a place to stay?" It took some time but after that each and every one of us took of the stupid sunglasses and disguises that were used to protect our identities, well except for my brother he never took those shades off. I stared at the woman before us in awe and surprise. Now that the sunglasses were gone I could see her features better. She had a beautiful face and her eyes, oh god her eyes, I could get lost in them. Her face contorted from shock into a sympathetic one and she just stared back at us, when her eyes locked with mine I could feel my heart racing and my cheeks slightly heat up. She gave off this aura of safety and comfort. "If you don't mind t-that'd be great!" I replied nervously. She seemed friendly now that the gun was put away, then my brother spoke "Canada! WE DONT KNOW HER!" I was fully aware of that. But we had no other place to go, besides she already saw us so it would be the best thing we can do right now.

(Y/n) POV
"we are all deeply sorry for the inconvenience miss"

What was going on today?? Nothing seemed right. I thought this day would be nice and simple like any other day in my life. But here I was face to face with a man that towered over me with an ushanka and with a seemingly familiar symbol on the side of his red face. This must be a strange dream and nothing more, right? I tried pinching myself rather hardly only to be left with the uncomfortable sensation in my arm, as I glanced at all of them. Nope, not a dream..then a sudden thought came to mind, and before I could hold the words in they came out "Do you guys have a place to stay?" I mentally face palmed. Of course they won't trust me! After I pointed a gun at them? Who would! After a while one person took off the disguise they had on and then another, before I knew it everyone stared shuffling around and taking off the disguises that were on them seemingly used to hide their faces, some neatly putting them away others holding on to them. I looked around and saw the leaders of this world. The ones everybody so desperately needed.
The countryhumans.
Well not all of them just a handful. Now there was no way I couldn't offer my hospitality. "If you don't mind t-that'd be great!" A Canadian accented voice said. "Canada! WE DONT KNOW HER!" A voice whisper yelled. I looked to see who's it belonged to and saw the only person with the sunglasses still on,
I saw none other than The United States of America. I looked at his crossed arms then noticed the blood that was coming out of a seemingly deep cut. I ran up to him, I could tell he was startled at first and then got used to it, I took his arm being careful not to touch the wound for fear it could get infected. "Sit down I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs and into a hallway. Let's see if I can find exactly what I need.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I think we can trust her."

—————————————————————
April.22.2020