𝟛:𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎..

✰·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Chapter three ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·✰
-
-
-
"I think we can trust her."

"Are you crazy or something? She literally just pointed a gun at us and you're saying she's trustworthy?"
"Well it's not like we have another option now do we? I say let's stick around for a bit and decide to stay or keep on going," a sweet voice calmly stated. "Yeah she seems nice! Well..when she doesn't have a gun in our faces..!" A voice highlighted with energy and enthusiasm replied.

I thought about the situation at hand, letting the others start a small and harmless argument. I thought of all the possibilities we had and the outcomes that would come with each one. Then I remembered that the female had told me to sit down. I walked over to a long couch that was right in front of the large portion of the wall that was made of windows, the glass seemingly spotless. It also had a broken window near the middle, it ruined the whole complexion completely.

Remembering the incident from a while ago made me cringe, all the blood that spilled from my arm was still there. A large puddle starting to expand and devour the floor beneath it little by little. The beautiful and pure white curtains were now stained with a disgraceful and pigmented red substance. The pain was still there, all coming from the same place, my lower arm. I decided that waiting was my best option for now, so I kept my trap shut and let the others sentences and words flood into my head, absorbing each and everyone of them.

On one side of the argument, they were saying that she wasn't capable of having their trust, not only after pointing a weapon, but also because we didn't even know her. For all we know she could give us in. In the other side however we had the ones that believed we could trust her and that we had no other option but to ask for a place to stay. They were backing up the fact by stating that it was ok she pulled out the gun because it was all due to self defense and that we just broke into her house so she had every right to do so. I didn't really know what side to choose at this point. I kinda felt guilty now because I was the one that broke her window and she hadn't done anything wrong.

(Y/n) POV
I started going from room to room not being able to find what I needed. I started panicking about the wound. It would probably be infected by the time I get there. I went inside a room that was littered with books of all sorts. I stepped inside carefully, making sure not to step on any of the books. I went up to a dark wooden desk that sat promptly on the floor, it's back facing the rooms wall. I opened one of the beautifully engraved drawers and to my surprise a first aid kit was inside. I grabbed it and hurriedly yet carefully made my way out of the room.

I bolted to the stairs and just as I was about to go down I heard bickering. I decided to ignore it and went downstairs hastily, the small heels of my ankle boots making a soft thud with every step. Of course it was only heard by me since the others were too busy arguing. I went to the kitchen and took a water bottle. After that I stepped back into the living room and stood there dumbfounded for a bit. I looked around till I saw the person I was looking for. I ran up to him and was seemingly pleased that he had listened to me and sat down. His eyes were closed and he looked concentrated, he hadn't looked up, by the looks of everything he was probably in a trail of thought. I really didn't want to interrupt him at the moment so I sat down besides him. I placed the first aid kit behind me and I got out the things I needed.  I then turned around and gently nudged him. He bolted up and turned to look at me. "Uhh hi.!" I awkwardly stated. "Hiii...." "so i kinda need you to give me your arm... please.." "oh right" he put his arm up to me and I placed it on my lap, the wound facing up. I then took a towel that was in the kit and opened the water bottle placing the towel in the opening before turning it over and letting it absorb some water. I closed the water bottle and placed it down in the floor near my feet. I took the damp towel and cleaned the wound thoroughly. The person besides me made a pained noise so I stopped cleaning and looked up at him before apologizing. He said it was ok and that I could continue which I did. I took the towel that was now stained with different shades of reds and pinks and placed it aside before I took a small container full of antiseptic which I placed in a swab. I wiped the wound carefully and then put on some hand sanitizer before placing antibiotic cream on my hands. I rubbed my hands on his forearm essentially near the wound. Once I was done with that I cleaned my hands with a clean towel. I got the gauze and folded it in half before putting it over the wound, on top of it all I placed a bandage and covered half of the whole lower arm area. "There" I said proud of my job. "t-thanks.." I stood up and realized that everybody else in the room were still arguing. In all honesty at this point, it was getting really annoying. "Will you stop that" I said with an irritated voice. "If you don't need a place to stay then you are free to leave, I'm not gonna hold you against your will," I said looking at all of them. " well we do need a place to stay, however we don't know you," an understandable reply if you ask me. "I'm easily outnumbered by you guys not to mention I've never shot a gun in my life, in all honesty it wouldn't affect me if you guys stayed here and acting violently would be stupid," they all seemed to calm down a bit. " then it's settled! We'll be staying here for some time until things with the government aren't this bad, ok?" It took me some seconds to realize what he had said..

The government..

"How'd you guys get here? Aren't you supposed to be in charge of the world right now?" I said, now being semi suspicious. "We had complications with the government, they wanted the power we possess so they decided they were gonna kill us." I look up to see the United States of America looking down at me.

(Drawn by me please don't steal

(Drawn by me please don't steal..this is also how I imagine them, if you have a problem with this then tell me and I'll stop putting my art)

"we had no other choice than to run away, then we came upon your house the back door was unlocked after a girl had walked out. We waited for her to leave then stepped inside, I tripped over the carpet which caused me to break the window.. I'm sorry bout that I'll pay you once I get my country back.."he said with a guilty expression plastered on his face. I guess that makes sense, the girl they're referring to was probably Tris. "If you all decide to stay then make yourselves at home," i said walking away from them. "If you need me I'll be in the west wing of the house, second door to the left." I don't know if they'll stay or not. "oh and before I leave.." I said turning on my heels before facing them.

"make yourselves useful and lock the door please."
-
-
-
-
-
-

—————————————————————
April.25.2020