𝟝:𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗...

✰·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Chapter five ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·✰
-
-
-
I walked up to the figure in a cautious manner as to not disturb them. He was leaning against the wall and had a black coat on top of a turtle neck that was a nice dark military green. His lower portion was covered in deep jet black ripped jeans adorned with boots at the end of his legs. His navy hair covered the eye facing me, as the light of the screen illuminated his face with a soft glow.

He was handsome to say the least however his demeanor seemed to be cold and uncaring. If I recalled correctly he spent most of his time glaring at me, and of course being the person I am, I wanted to show him my hospitality. As I came closer to him, I let a fresh aroma fill my senses, it was a nice cologne and in all honesty it fit his looks well.

I stopped as I got near him making sure to leave some distance between us for personal space.

"Hey,"

He didn't respond, he simply remained the same as before as if I weren't there. Having no other idea, I said what would seem appropriate during this current situation.

"Would you like to join us?"

My question was followed by the same nerve wrecking silence, however this time his phone was turned off and his face turned to look at mine. His eye color was a beautiful cyan and as for his other eye, it was covered by an eyepatch with a red star in the middle. He looked at my eyes intently but with no apparent interest in my words. I felt my face heat up a little at the sudden expression on his face. His posture was maybe a little too perfect and his lips were in a firm straight line. But the most essential part of his cold way of being had to be his intense stare.

 But the most essential part of his cold way of being had to be his intense stare

"Why hang out with a bunch of 'good-for-nothing' s like them?"

I stood there dumbfounded by his reply. I didn't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that for sure.

"Why are you helping us?"

He asked, his voice enlaced with suspicion and cautiousness as he turned his whole body to face me. Just as I was about to answer, the sound of another voice came into my ears.

"HEY! (Y/n)! We were about to start another round, you coming?"

I turn my eyes away from the cold and uninterested person to find someone with practically the same facial features, without the eyepatch of course. His adorable and attractive face was coming closer and closer to us. His hair swayed gracefully with every step he took. Once he reached us, his smile immediately faltered as he looked behind me.

"Yeah, I was just talking to- umm,"

"Just call me North," he cut me off. I looked back at him to find him leaning against the wall once more. His head was turned to the side to face both of us, and his eyes narrowed down to the other presence apart from his and my own.

"Well what are you waiting for? let's go," the other said impatiently as he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pushed me his way taking his eyes off North's before placing them in my own.

Just as I was about to walk with him, another hand strongly gripped my other wrist. I let out a yelp of surprise and turned my face only to be a foot away from North's face. He had his left hand in his pocket, and glared daggers at what I could only assume to be his brother.

"South, she was about to answer my question," the stricter one of the two said with a clear tone of irritation.

"North just let her go!" The other Korea stated with anger gripping harder as he yanked on my wrist, but just as he did another overwhelmingly strong force pulled me the other direction. The warmth and slight pain of one of my wrists had vanished almost entirely as I bumped into something. I look up to see North's face looking straight at his brothers not bothering to look at me or even acknowledge my presence. Pain radiating from my wrist as his hand was gripping harder and harder with every second. South's face had shock plastered all over it. He looks at me then at the person holding me to their chest in utter confusion and disbelief.

"Pathetic, you can't even do something as simple as keeping someone out of my grasp,"

North Korea says while putting his head down to look at me as his hand starts to losen the stinging grip in my wrist. His non occupied hand going up to my head and coming back down again as his fingers enlace into my hair. It was strangely comforting. It was like all of my senses were now focusing on only him. My heart beating in an unlined and un-rythmical beat, my nose engulfing in his intoxicating smell, my mind at a disturbingly comforting ease, I can feel his chest expand and return as his breathing maintains the same in a constant tempo like a horses trot. I feel the moment he looks up at his brother, who's face is hung low.

"Your failure comes from how disgustingly weak you are, South,"

"SHUT UP! ALL YOU EVER DO IS INSULT ME AND YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL!!"  He said as his lips quivered and tears welled in his now glassy eyes.

"i thought we were brothers north... *문제가 생길 때, 당신을 지원하는 것은 가족이다, so why can't you support me??"
( *When trouble comes, it's your family that supports you)

I look up shocked at South Korea and instantly felt an avalanche of sorrow hit me. Feeling guilty would be an understatement for I have cause this whole fiasco.

"South wait!" I called out to him as he ran into the narrow hallway. I could clearly see a single drop of grief welled up from the corner of his eye get pushed down by the force of gravity as he passed by me and North Korea.

In a moment of shock the northern part of Korea let go of me. I quickly ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the same hallway South had run off to. I checked every room in the hall with still no sign of the weeping brother until I heard a noise from one of the rooms near the middle of hall. I rapidly made my way over to where the sound had unfolded from and opened the door.

Inside was a room full of cleaning supplies. It wasn't that big but it was big enough for three people to sit down on the floor. I looked down to see the person I was browsing for with his hand to his head sitting cris-crossed in the floor. I sat down next to him and put the center of my palm to his back, rubbing it in a comfortable manner. We were still basically strangers, but it isn't like me to just leave a mistake i've made as so.

He looked up at me surprised as I hugged him, awkwardness now filled the area. He hesitated a bit but it wasn't long until he hugged me back. I could feel a sensation of wetness near my neck as he bled the salt of his soul letting it pour from his eyes. I let comforting words brush past my lips and into his ears like a song without a melody. After a while of me combing his hair with my fingers and a lot of explaining I saw what was going on.

Apparently, South Korea had always tolerated North's awful behavior until now. He said it wasn't his brothers fault for being so rude he just cared for him in a different way, after all they were siblings. But he never understood why he hadn't ever supported him with anything.

-
-

After his fast breathing died down, he removed his face from the crook of my neck and looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry for being a bother," he stated as he wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

"It wasn't a bother really, you needed it," I said as I sympathetically smile at him.

We both get up and exit the closet and as we did he grabs my hand and starts running.

"Let's go with the others, I wanna see who wins this round!"

"Um I have something to do before I go with you guys,"

When those words escape my lips he abruptly stops and turns his head to me as his hand falls to his side. A look of disappointment clearly displayed on his face.

"Alright, see ya there (y/n),"

-
-
-
———————————————————
May.20.2020