𝟠: 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜

✰·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Chapter eight ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·✰
-
-
-
I tapped the red button at the bottom of my phone screen and ended the call with my best friend. Having to ask for a favor from her is not what i had intended to do at the beginning, but I needed an extra set of hands.

It was early in the morning and my mind could not stop thinking about what sort of elaborate lie I would have to tell Tris.

I got myself together and got ready for the day.

-
-

After the sweet lukewarm bath, I dressed myself appropriately and grabbed a hair brush. I got bundles after bundles of hair intertwined in the brush and pulled them up. I tied them with a nice hair tie near the top of my head and twisted it into a bun, leaving the bottom half of my head of hair loose to create a half bun style.

I walked over to my phone once more and disconnected it from its charger. I looked at all of the notifications and my heart dropped as I saw multiple text messages and missed calls from the staff at my work.

I ran out of my room with my shoes in my hands and swiftly went down the stairs, my feet barely grazing the cold stairs and my socks accumulating a bit of dust. I didn't even bother to go inside the kitchen, instead I went into the living room to quickly write a note explaining where I'll be and the plans of the day.

After doing all that I ran out the door and into my garage, putting my shoes along the way. I grabbed a pair of keys and pressed a button on them running to the car to which they belonged to. The car was a beautiful Bugatti's La Voiture Noire that was bought by myself after I got the position i have in my current job. I guess you could say it was a celebration gift.

I sat on the drivers seat and looked towards the back seat of my car to check if my purse and paperwork were still inside. After confirming they were there I pressed a button from a device that was attached to the mirror. The garage door opened and I maneuvered the car outside the garage and pressed the button again so it could close. I reached the front of my house and once I did so the front gates motion censor made them open and close behind me.

My only thought that nagged me over and over again as I went over to work was, how would the countryhumans act when I'm not there...

-

I got to the work place and went around the side of the big and beautiful glass building to a very secure area. Once my window was down and the guard saw me he let me through. I went to my usual parking spot and parked my car. I grabbed my purse and neatly stacked the papers before placing them inside. I closed the door and made sure to lock it. I  walked up to the back door of the building and put my thumb in the fingerprint scanner, instantly the door opened and marked me as present for the registration log. I went inside and closed the door while facing forward.

"Good morning Ms.(L/N),"

"Good morning, do you know if Daxon is busy? I'd like to give him some important papers,"

"Oh lemme see.." the back receptions went to the computer and started looking for the schedule information. While she did that I went over the papers once again

-
-

( Ukraine's POV )

There was a slight knock in my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked calmly.

"It's me Canada," a sweet voice said from the other side of the door. I went up to it and opened it to reveal my best friend looking at his phone. "Breakfast is almost ready," he said as he put his phone inside his pocket.