The meeting

It's early in the morning. The sun is shining. Yes I am Karthika. I have a diploma, but don't have a work. So today I am going to search today for work.
*goes to the badroom* *takes a shower*
I need to look so professional. So i am going to wear a skirt and a blouse.
*goes downstairs *
There i see my parents waiting for me. Mom, I am going to a interview. See you.
Mom: " wait tomorrow will the family of your future husband come be ready".
No mom, I told you. I want first to find a job.
*with angry closes the door* omg how many time should I say that I don't want to marry now. * takes a deep breath* oke.
I look at the building breathless. It was very big. I went in side. And asked to the receptionist where i should go for the interview.
Receptionist:" it is straight ahead and then right".
Thank you so much. I sat there waiting for a sign. There came a women. She called my name. I followed her to her cabine.
"Please sit down, my name is Kira Damo". * shakes hands* hallo my name is Karthika Lakshmi.
Kira:" what did you study"?
Me: " I studied economy. Because I had I interesse in the society. And I can make contracts".
Kira:" oke that's good. Did you know that you are posting for a personal assistant for the boss"?
Me: " actually yes, I can help with everything. Example I can help with administrative or buy a drink or book a hotel".
Kira:" oke. I think you are good for this post, but the boss is also going to interview. If he says you are good for this post. You can get the job immediately. Is that oké for you?"
Yes that's is oke. When is the interview with the boss I asked.
Kira:" that will tomorrow at 5pm".
Thank you so much.

I left the building with a good feeling. I went to a friends house. She is my best friend, I tell her everything that happen in my live. And she does that too. * bells on* *Lara opens her door*
I saw her crying. I asked are you oke?
"No I don't. My boyfriend broke up with me, told she crying ".
Oh he definitely don't deserve you. Don't cry.
Lara:" oké, so tell me what are you doing here"?
I did the interview today I can have maybe the job. I need only do one interview.
Lara:" omg, that's so amazing ".
So I thought we can go to the disco and find a new cute boyfriend for you? 😊
Lara:" oké, I need some fun time too".
That's my girl. I will pick you up at 10pm. Bye 👋
* went to house * * sat all alone on the couch*
*takes a deep breath* tomorrow I am going to meet the groom. And meet the boss. What am I going to do?
I looked at the clock and it was already 10 pm. My phone began to rang and it was my friend. I picked the phone and told that I was getting ready. I went to my room. Picked a dress. And left the house. I was standing out side the house of my friend after 20 minutes. We went to the disco. I sat there on the bar.
Lara:" hey, I am going to the dance floor".
Oke. I sat there looking at my glass. That's when a handsome guy came in. Hé leant to the bar and ordered a glass of Whiskey. He looked into my direction and came. He takes a site next to me. I was looking at my glass of wine 🍷 still.

He began to talk to me.
Hi, you look depressed. I call him handsome guy, because I didn't know his name and didn't want to know.
Handsome guy :" is there something "?
His voice sounded so trustworthy.
Me:" yes, i am going to marry a guy who I don't know. And i don't want to marry him".
Handsome guy:" did you tell you tell your parents "?
Me:" no, they don't want to know it".
But then I had idea. What if i tell my parents that this handsome guy is my boyfriend. Then they will stop this marriage.
Me:" i think I have idea. Can you help me?"
Handsome guy:" yeah sure. Tell me".
Me:" if I tell my parents that you are my boyfriend. So they need to stop this marriage. Right ?"
Handsome guy:" no I don't think that's a good idea. What if you like the person who your parents chose?"
Me:" I will not like him. I don't even know his name".
Then my friend came crying. Hey, what happend?
Lara:" I saw my ex boyfriend".
Oh. I think then you should go to your house. I will drop you off at your house.
Lara :" sure😭😭".
Wait for me outside. I will pay for our bill.
Lara:" oké".
* Lara goes outside *
Handsome guy:" I will bring you two to home".
No it's oke we will walk.
Handsome guy:" that's because you don't trust me, right ?"
I payed the bills. * I went outside*
Handsome guy:" I will bring you, girls. Please step into my car".
* Lara steps inside*
LARA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM.
Lara:" it's midnight. It's not save to walk. Come !"
* step into the car too*
Handsome guy:" where should you girls need to go?"
Lara:" my house is at Lorenzo street 15. And her house is at Bailey street 114".
Handsome guy: *nods and began to ride*

* after 30 minutes of riding *
Lara:" thank you so much ".
Handsome guy:" it's not a problem, bye".

*after 20 minutes*
Handsome guy:" i think this is your house 😉. Bye ".
Me:" thank you, bye ".
* goes to room* *do the night dress on*
*falls asleep 💤😴*

*morning 6am *
"KARTHIKA" calls my mom. Get up. Take a shower.
I get up and go to the badroom. When I go inside my room I saw a Sari 🥻 and jewellery on the table. My mom helped me dress up. I was ready at 10am . My father called me from downstairs. I went downstairs. The room was filled with people.
* gave everyone Thea * then I saw the handsome guy. At that moment I was stunned 😧.
My father talked about the marriage where it will and how. But then the groom asked" can I talk to my fiancé".
My father:" yes,why not?"

* he goes to the garden* I follow him.
I didn't know you where the groom.
Handsome guy:* breath out* yeah I knew.
Me:" why didn't you told me?"
Handsome guy:" because I want to know you more than a photo. I like you. I want to start a live with you."
* silence that reigns*
*then I went inside* He followed me

Father:" so everything is complete."
* gives a ring to my fiancé* * put the ring on my finger*

Everyone stayed. But at 4pm the handsome guy left. Others stayed and ate food. I excused my self and left. * I dressed up professionally and went to the office*
It was 5 pm. And asked the receptionist where I should go for a interview with the boss. She told straight ahead and second left. Thank you. I hurried to the cabine.

Me:" good evening sir"
* he turns to me*
I was really shocked to see him 🤯😧.

It was my fiancé who was the boss.

Fiancé:" wait, what are you doing here"?
Me:" i am here for a interview, are you the boss of this office?"
Fiancé:" actually yes. Do you know what, your getting this job."
* he signs the paper* can you pleas give me your documents? *give the documents to him*
* give them back *
Can you come tomorrow to work?
Me:" yes, I can".

What is going to happen tomorrow?