ARUN!!!!!!

We were sitting in de car under way to Arun. It was exciting! I was going to Arun after a few days. It was actually quite on our way. But that's the best, I guess. Otherwise he will talk about ''our past together''. I still can't believe him.

*after 2 hours*

We were standing for a bilding. I didn't know the bilding. It didn't looke like I was in my city ( where I was born and married to Arun).

Me: ''sorry, but where am I?''

Ashwin :''You are in Germany.''

Me: ''What?! Why the hell am in Germany?''

Ashwin: ''Cause that's non of your busness.''

Dammmn, I hate him so much. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside of the bilding. How can I be in Germany without knowing that I was changing from places. That's impossble, right?!

Ashwin: ''I know you hate me, but you should know we are here to give you back to Arun. I am sorry that I didn't told you where we went to. ''

Me: ''you sorry? I think that's a bit of late, don't you think?!''

Ashwin: ''I know, that is to late for that. But it was a part of the deal that you didn't knew it. Arun wanted to leave you out of this. I can't tell you exactly why the trade is here.''

Me: ''trade?! you mean that you see me as a thing and not as person.''

Ashwin: ''As I told you I am not only the one who said to kidnape you it was someone else above me, I only did it witout causing pain to your side. nothing more. I get it if you are mad at me. I am sorry for al this drama but you married a busnessman and not a worker of supermarket. He told your parents about this before marriage but they didn't care about it.''

Me: ''You mean my parents did know that this would happen?''

Ashwin: ''yes, I actually went to your parents to ask you first. They said that they will think after a few days you got engaged en married. Before that I came to know what your parents thought. They said what happed. I told them that this will happen one day. I knew it. But your parents are stubborn. ''

Me: ''why didn't you came to me in the first place? It's my live, you know?''

Ashwin: ''Yes I know. But they told me to try. Cause you will not recognize. I saw you on the street I waved at you, but you ignored me. And walked by.''

We both stopped for a big door. He opend it. There was Arun. Ashwin pushed me to Arun. I fell for his feet. Arun helped me up.

Rani: ''Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!''

She was the most happiest from all of us to see Arun. I looked back at Ashwin he looked broken and sad. I also looked Arun, he looked happy to see us both.

Arun: ''Are you okay?''

Me: ''yess.But what was the contract that you closed with them?''

Arun: ''Uhhhhm, ohhh. The deal was very bad. It's better that you don't know it. It will never happen again, I promise.''

Me: ''no, I want to know it. I was the one who got kidnapped, not you!!! You better going to tell.''

Arun: ''uhhhhhhhhhhh......................................''

Hey,

I hope you like this update. I will try to update so soon as possible. Thanks for reading and for the support. Take care of each other!

XXXXXXXXX

Me