What's happening?!

It was 6pm we both were standing on the train station. There was no one. That was so weird. But then a big long man came in black. He sat next to Rani, I had an bad feeling when I came to sit next to us. After a few minutes there came an other man. One of the mans grabbed Rani and the other grabbed me.
Me: "pls, let me and Rani go!"
One of the put a scarf on my mouths. I fainted.

*after 6 hours*
I waked up in an unknown room. I sat on the bed when I saw a man looking at me. It was weird to see him staring at me.
Me: "I am sorry. But someone kidnapped me. They grabbed Rani. Can you please help me?"
The man: " I am sorry to tell you this. But I am the one who kidnapped you. And Rani is doing fine."
Me: "what?! Noo noo. That can't be."
The man: "don't panic. You just needed to be here for a few days. Because you busband don't want to agree on a contract. If he agreed to the contract. You and your kid will be free next second. Okay? Don't worry."
Me: "that's business, why are you involving me and my kid. You should make an better contract then."
The man: " oh love, we don't change our word. But our clients should change their word."
Me: " it doesn't work like that."
The man: "oh it does. If I say it, it is so. Do you want something?"
Me: "no, I want my kid back!"
The man: "no, any other expectations?"
Me: "no."
The man: "okay. See you soon."
He opened the door and closed it and locked the door.
Oh my god, what should I do right now. I am kidnapped. And don't have an idea where I am. And I don't know where Rani is. It makes me so worried. Like an real mother. Omg. And that's why she left her kid with me. Enough, I need my brain. I looked around. I was sitting on a bed, there wasn't a window and a closed door. There was literally nothing in this room. I sat on the bed, thinking. What Arun is doing? Actually I really love him. Cause the situation that I always in we don't work. I never wanted his money. I only wanted him. Just him. And now I broke my marriage and have a kid to take care of. I don't have work. My live isn't that normal. Actually my parents didn't even called me. Damn.

*after maybe an 2 hours*
An man came in.
Man: "eyy, what do you want for food to eat?"
Me: "nothing, maybe freedom ?"
Man: "I asked for food, not for freedom. What do you want?"
Me: "nothing."
Man: "okay."
He walked to the door and closed.
Me: "hey, wait. What are giving to Rani?"
He locked the door.
Pfffff. For how long are they gonna lock me up in this room. Gosh. There isn't even a bit light of the sun. How can they stay like this. I screamed. But no one heard me.
Me: "please open the door. I need to see Rani. Please."
Sat again on the bed. I didn't know what to do. Ugh.

*maybe 4 hours later*
The man came in.
The man: "oh love, you husband don't want to agree with anything."
Stoot behind me and he put his one hand my chest.
The man: " and you are so pretty. How can't I just ignore you and your body. Huh?!"
Me: " don't touch me. It's disgusting."
I put his hand a way.
The man: "oh love. Why do you think like that? It's not a like you hate it."
Me: "what the f*ck do you want?! You wanted a deal? Change your deal."
The man: "no, i though that I explained that I don't do like that. We are doing it on my ways not his. I heard that you didn't want something to eat. Is that true my love?"
Me: "pfff, stop it. I am not your love. Where is Rani?"
The man: "you mean the little kid? Oh she ate her food as a good girl. But you didn't want to."
Me: "let me go! I don't have anything to do with Arun. I divorced him. And he will not care."
The man: "yeah, sure. Btw, I will be with you the hole night. What do you think about the beach?"
Me: "nothing, I want to go away. Just leave me."
The man: "okay, then it will be the beach."
He handed me bag.
The man: "oh, don't be stupid. Wear the dress and you are coming."
Me: "no I am not coming!"
We walked a way and locked the door behind him.

*few minutes later*
He came in with Rani and a pistol.
The man: " so, you didn't dressed up. I give you a choice you wear and come or she wil die right here."
Me: "no you will not ."
The man: "hahahah, do I look like a joker?"
Me: "no.."
The man: "then what are you choosing."
He put the gun on her head.
Me: "okay, okay. I will dress up."
The man: "good choice."
The went out of the room with Rani.
I opened the bag. There was a white glitter dress.
I wore that. And was waiting for the man. This is so bad. Why can't Arun just agree?!

Hey,
Thank you for waiting and reading. My summer vacation began. So, I will publish more than normal. Be healthy and take care of your self.

Xxxxx
Me