Day off

We arrived at 10pm. It was 11pm when we went to bed. I couldn't fell asleep after the call interview. What he said was so sweet. I wanted to divorce him after this year. Do I begin to like him? Naha. It's not that. I don't know what that feeling is. that's when came Lia to me.
Lia: ''is there something?''
me: "no, it's nothing."
Lia: "I think i know what it is. It's called missing the person who you love, maybe?"
I looked a away because it wasn't because of it.
Me: "that can maybe. I am going to my bed. Good night."
Lia: "good night to you too."
Me: "thanks."
I went to my bedroom with a bad feeling.
I laid on my bed. The call interview was stuck into my head. After an hour of thinking, I fell asleep.

*after 6 Months* *house-office , office -house*
I waked up at 8am. The office was closed but I need to check some files. I quickly get out off my bed and looked out of the widow where the sun is just coming up. I went to the badroom to take a shower.
*after the shower*
I just wanted to put some fresh clothes when Aruns phone rang. I looked at the phone and it was Allan.
Me: "hey...?"
Allan: "hey, can you come over here? because someone has reported on the police that I broke in and live her illegal."
Me: "can you hand the phone to the police?"
Allan: "sir, on the phone speaks my brothers wife."
Policeman: "hallo. Mam. Is it true that he is here because you arranged a apartment for him?"
Me: "that's true. It's my friends apartment. She is on a vacation for a year. He has some problems with his mother. And my husband is gone for the army. I could not let him in by my."
Policeman: "that's oke. We got a call from one of the neighbour. So we were here to only check."
Me: "thank you sir."

Allan: "thank you."
Me: "it's not a problem."
*hang up* I heard a kids voice. It was so cute. I went out of my room. When I saw Lias daughter running in the house. A day back it was quite. But now it's filled with happiness. I went to the kitchen. Where it was filled with the smell of food 🥘. The table was filled with food. And I saw Lia giving her daughter food.
Lia: "mam, do you want coffee or thee?"
Me: "Lia, you can call me just by my name. Karthika"
Lia: "oke. Do you want coffee or Thea?"
Me: "Thea, please."
I looked over to Aruns phone when it lighted up. On the phone was a picture of me. He didn't even bother putting another photo on his phone.
Lia: "KARTHIKA!!!!!"
Me: "huh?!"
That's when I realised that I was staring on the phone.
Lia: "here is your Thea. That you asked."
Me: "thank you. Where did you learn to cook so much items to quickly?"
Lia: "from my mom after college. I think you know the hole story. I am really sorry about what I did to you and Arun."
Me: "it's oke. You did it for you friend right?"
Lia: "yes."
Me: "that means that your a good friend."
I drank the the Thea.
Me: "do you need something? I am going to the mall."
Lia: "uhmmm.... yes. Can you get carrots, potato and tomatoes? I think I am going to cook noodles. What do you think?"
Me: "I think it will be delicious."
Her daughters name was Rani.
Me: "Rani, Are you coming with me to the mall?"
Rani looked at her mother. I turned to Lia. She smiled at her daughter.
Lia: "you can take her with you if she wants?"
Rani ran to her mother.
Me: "I think it's not."
Lia: "I am sorry. She is a bit shy."
Me: "it's not a problem. I will see later."
I went outside when nick came.
Me: "hi nick?"
Nick: "good morning, mam. I came here to tell you you should really look at the contracts very quickly. Because I need to send them at the end of the week."
Me: "that's oke. I will bring them before tomorrow."
Nick: "that's perfect. See you later."
Me: "bye."
I saw him to the gate. What a life?! How can Arun do this all. *breath out* I stepped in the car.
*20 minutes later*  *arrived at the mall*
I went first into the grocery store. To buy carrots, potato and tomatoes. And then go to the office equipment. 
I put everting that I needed in my shopping car. I went to the cash desk. After a few minutes my mother-in-law came to stand behind me.
Mother-in-law: "look for us, that's the girl who mind washed my son."
It was so awful to hear that.
Mother-in-law: "my son doesn't even called me. It's the sixth months that he is in the army. And she is just enjoying her life. She did this all for my sons money."
How could she just talk about me like this when I am right there.  
Mother-in-law : "I already arranged a girl who is pretty is rich for my son. I am his mother i van mind wash him whenever I want."
The women next to her listened only. I paid for my things and went outside. It was really bad. I think I am going to say that he needs to stop calling me and call his mother. Why should I ruin a family.
*left and was ridding to home*

What will happen? Will she tell it to Arun?