The man!!!

I sat on the other side of the bed. Hé laid down on the other side. He actually fell asleep next to me. I looked at him. He had a phone in his pocket. I picked out. The first thing that I did was searching for my high school. And went to the year book of that year. I saw a photo with a boy who looked exactly like him. But I couldn't believe it. How?! I called with shaking hands Arun. He picked up.
Arun: "Ashwin, I told you to let her go. And then I will make a deal. You shouldn't get her into this deal."
Me: "I am sorry, but I am...-
Arun: "jeezus, Karthika. I was so scared. Did he done something? Did he touched...... you?"
Me: "no, but I called you cause they have Rani. And I don't know where she is. It makes me worry. Please do something. But he says that he was mine past lover. And he telling stuff that I don't know. He tells that we were-
Arun: "noo, that's not true. Don't listen to him. I will accept the contract tomorrow. Go and sleep. I will do everything."
Me: "okay."
He disconnected the call. I put the phone in his pocket. I laid next him with 1,5 m between us. I didn't want to lay so close to him. He is so creepy. I fell so asleep.

*maybe 5 hours later*
I found my self into his arms sleeping. I tried slowing get out of his arm. But he was stronger then me. He got one arm around mine chest and the other arm around mine hips. So I couldn't turn away. But if I see it looks like I have been the one who went to him. I actually don't like this position to sleep. It's so uncomfortable. And his arms around me makes me vomit cause it is not right, but I feel actually good in his arms. That's when I also drift into sleep again.
*dream*
Arun: "hey, love. I have missed you so much." He winked at me. He looks so hot when does that.
Me: "Arun. I love you so much. You don't have an idea how much."
Arun: "I know, you looks so hot in that dress."
I looked at the dress. The dress looked the same as the dress that the man gave me.
Me: "Arun, this dress is...."
Arun: " Ashwin, I know. But looks hot on you. It makes me want you more and more every second."
I didn't know what to tell. At that moment someone grabbed my hand. I turned. And I saw ....................... Ashwin who kidnapped me.
Me: "Arun, please help me!"
I looked at Arun, but he was gone.
Ashwin: "it's only you and me. He will never love you as me."
Me: "noooo, please let me go. I don't want to be with you."
Ashwin: "no baby, you are mine. Look!"
He pointed at my neck. I looked. And there was a Thali on my neck that wasn't from Arun.
Me: "how?! I am married to Arun. Not to you!"
Ashwin: "you got divorced. And I was the one wanted hold your hand forever."
Me: "but why do you want to be with a divorced women?"
I begon to breath heavily.
Ashwin: "hey!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!"
In scare I waked up. I saw next to me Ashwin and his mans.
Ashwin: "is everything okay? Bby?"
Me: "huh?!"
I felt so sweaty. And shocked and also scared. I looked at Ashwin who was also in shocked.
Ashwin: "you need to wash your face. Then you should eat and drink."
Me: "no, I don't trust you. What if you poison my food."
Ashwin: "believe me, I will never poison you. Cause you are my love of my life and I can't loose you."
Me: "I am not your love of your life. Stop with that."
Ashwin: "okay, but will you eat if I stop to call you like that?"
Me: "noooo. I want to go away. Let me go."
I cried since then. I felt my feeling were high. He hugged me. I actually felt save in his arms. Not only save but also comfortable.
His phone rang, without moving he picked his phone. I heard who it was. And it was actually Arun. His voice made my heart skip a beat. Pffff. I miss him so much.
Arun : "hi, with Arun."
Ashwin: "hi, it's Ashwin."
Arun: "I am closing the deal with you and I will cancel the deal with Lisa. Okay? Let Karthika now go."
Ashwin: "Naha, I don't let her go now. First you go and cancel and then you come to me and sign the papers after it you can come and get her."
Stroke his hand through my hair.
Arun: "okay. On what time do you want me to sign the papers?"
Ashwin: "mmmmm, it's now 12 in the morning. You can come at 3pm."
Arun: "okay."
Ashwin: "bye, brother."
He disconnected the phone call. And stoot up.
Ashwin: "I need to prepare so much. But fist of first you need to wash your face."
He grabbed me by mine wrist. And pulled me trough the hall to the badroom.
Ashwin: "clean your face!!!"
Me: "okay."
I washed mine face with water. He gave a towel.
Ashwin: "that looks better. But what did you dreamed about?"
Me: "it was just a nightmare."
Ashwin: "just a nightmare?! You looked scared."
I didn't know what to say.........

HEY,

I am sorry that I am posting late. That's because I had a friend problem. I think I will post on 14th July.
Be save and take care of each other!

Xxxxx
Me