The evening

.

It is 7.45 pm. I was about to go to that restaurant. When I was putting shoes on, the bell rang. I opened the door. When I saw Arun in the doorway.

Me: ''hey?"

Arun: ''Hey......, you look beautiful.''

Me: ''thank you.''

Arun: ''no problem. What about you and me going to a movie and then to a restaurant?''

Me: ''I already made plans with my best friend, Lara. You know?''

Arun: ''yes, I know. Can't you ask you friend to make plans another day maybe?''

I really don't know what to do. That's when I saw Lara coming. I was really shocked to see her. She never comes to me. I always need to go to her.

Lara: ''Hi, guys!''

Me: ''hey Lara.''

Arun: ''good evening Lara.''

She looked at Arun, on the look you could say that she didn't liked him. I really don't know to say no. cause if I say to Arun, he would be sad and go away. But if I say no to Lara, she would be mad cause we made plans for the evening. What do I need to do?! Pfffff

Me: ''Arun, sorry but I had already made plans with Lara.''

Lara: ''that's so true, Arun. Don't be sad, okay?''

Arun: ''I won't be sad. It's okay, Karthika. Just have fun. See you tonight!''

Me: ''okay, see you.''

Lara and I walked away. After a few minutes she began to talk.

Lara: ''you know, I hate him. Why did you marry him? Because he is rich or something?''

Me: ''Lara, it was an arranged marriage. That means my parents chose a boy who should marry, and I did.''

Lara: ''why?''

Me: ''because I didn't want to disappoint my parents.''

Lara: ''yeah yeah, the sweetest and the cleverest girl.''

Lara: ''what about the new movie and then to a restaurant?''

Me: ''sounds good.''

We went to the cinema and then to a restaurant. Where we ate something. The funniest thing was Lara was a bit drunk and began to flirt with the waiter. After it I called a cap to pick us. Only the driver was a bit weird the hole time watching us. With good luck he brought us at Arun's home. She is so heavy, I literally dragged her into the house. In the living room sat Arun with a romance novel.

Arun: ''should I help you with Lara to get upstairs? ''

Me : ''yes, please.''

he is so strong, he helped me to bring her to the guest room. He closed the door behind him.

Arun: ''how was your night?''

Damn, I don't know what it is, maybe the wine that I drunk with Lara. But he looks so hot.

Arun: ''hey, are you here?''

Without telling I kissed him on his lips. To be honest his lips are so sweet and soft. I was about to pull his shirt off. When he stopped me.

Arun: ''do you really want to do it? Aren't you drunk?''

Me : ''no, I am not. You are just hot. I canceled the divorce.''

I was leaning against him. Being in his arms was so comfortable. Plus, maybe I was a little bit of drunk.

Arun: ''why?''

Me: ''because I think I am getting feelings for you.''

I remembered that a girl a bumped into before marriage said ''maybe you don't have feelings for him now, but you will get it. Cause he isn't a normal boy who you think he is, but he is special. Sweet, hot, and more but most of it understanding. You don't want to miss him.'' I asked her at that moment why she was telling me this all. Her answer was:'' because I missed the chance to be with him.''

Arun: ''hey!''

Me : ''huh? What did you say?''

Arun: ''I was asking, why now?''

Me : ''because of my ego. Okay. Don't ask me anything cause my head hurts and I am so tired. ''

I went to my bedroom. Where we both used to sleep, before our stupid fight thing. The second after a laid down I felt asleep. I don't know what happened after it.

*morning*

I waked up I saw the sun in my face. I went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and take shower. After it I put a beautiful dress. Cause it was Christmas. I went downstairs when I saw Arun on the bench sleeping. He had it cold. I ran upstairs for a blanked. And covered him with a blanked. It was so cute. I made a cup of coffee. When I was drinking, Lara came in.

Me: ''morning sunshine, how was the waiter?''

Lara: ''waiter?!'

Me: ''yes, you flirted with him. After that you had done it with an old man in the restaurant's restroom. I couldn't stop you.'''

Lara: ''no way, why did I do that?''

She freaked out.

Me : ''it was just a joke.''

Lara: ''owh gosh, you mad me worry. ''

Hallo, 

I hope you all having a great and save christmas!!!

XXXX,

Me.